Mates, with a hybrid

She pushed herself harder, loving the feel of the branches that whipped past her and the wind tugging at her hair.This was about the twentieth time she's been on the run and still it was no less exhilarating. Her back pack swung wildly but it was safely secured on her back.She could hear crickets singing there nightly song , one familiar to her and the sound of critters scurrying across the forest ground. She could smell the forest leaves and the damp, earthy smell of the dirt and Forest floor underneath her old boots. She loved it all.

The same feeling that something was going to happen when she reached the next state was still settled deeply in her gut. She didn't know if she should be wary or what because she was honestly excited to know what would happen.Her mind shifted to other things like where her next meal would come from and a new job, were would she feed on a regular basis? These questions and more filtered through her head and she sighed and pushed a little bit harder.Being as old as she was, wasnt an easy life and she didn't doubt it was going to get a lot more harder. Roaming the earth for over a century showed you things and taught you lessons you never want to go through again.

She was thankful for the powers she harnessed over the years and they helped her in many ways. Her scarlet red hair whipped wildly around her face and slightly blocked her vision. She knew that her hair was too long and to red to be considered normal. Her hair was passing mid thigh but she didn't have the courage to cut it.Her eyes were too light a shade of grey that they almost blended with the white surrounding her irises. To fix those two problems she wore contacts and her brown almost black wig was tucked securely into her backpack.

She could smell civilization now and her heart hammered faster in her chest. This was her new life and she was bound to make the most of it no matter what came at her. With renewed strength she ran faster, a small smile tugging on her blood red lips.

New everything people !!! This book will be mind blowing. I cant wait !!

Vote

Comment

Fan