MY OPPA

"What do you think you can escape from me huh, kill him?" Korean's biggest mafia Kim taehyung who never think about anyone everyone think he is so cruel and he is.

Kim taehyung is 27 yrs old but still everyone scared from him his dad is also a mafia. He is also bussiness man.
All the girl want him.

"Mom you are not fine today I'll go on work at the place of yours" jungkook say.

Jungkook is a college student his father died when he was child her mother work on kim taehyung home but today her mother's health is not fine so he decided to go at work at her mother place he is just 18 yrs old.

Jungkook leave for work after sometime he reach in front of mansion he see mansion is so huge and beautiful.

"Wow it's so beautiful" jungkook go inside but gaurds stop him.

"Who are you?" One of gaurd ask him "I came here for at my mom place"

"You stop here you need to confirm" jungkook nod and stand there but suddenly he see a black car which is shining "wow this car is so big" a man open the door and a handsome man come out from it with his cold face with all black suit jungkook see towards him everyone start bow him but jungkook didn't because he don't know who is he.

Taehyung stop infront of him jungkook gulp gaurds hold jungkook "hey leave me what are you doing".

"Leave him" taehyung say they leave him "who is he?" Taehyung ask to a gaurds while seeing jungkook who is standing with teary eyes "he come here at place of mrs.jeon to work he is her son" taehyung smirk while seeing jungkook "why she not come on work?" Taehyung ask and a gaurds about to give answer but taehyung stop him.

"You what's your name"

"Jungkook, Jeon jungkook"

"Why your mother not at work today"

"Her health is not good that's by I come here" jungkook say "how long will see take to be good ".

"I don't know doctor say she have to be rest" jungkook just answering like a good boy because his mom told him that taehyung is a good person but when he is angry he become devil.

"Fine let him go inside" jungkook smile and start entering in mansion with taehyung "you know what people think about you outside" jungkook say taehyung look at his side with side eyes "I don't care what they think".

"You are cool and also sweet firstly I think you kill people and my mom told that you always stay silent not speak firstly I think you can't speak but then my mom told me that you do not speak much"

Taehyung is so irritated with his talk 'why he talk so much god' he think but he like when he speak and he him sweet he like it 'but cute ahh god don't do this please'.

"Okay bye I am going I have to do work" he leave from there 'I WANT HIM' he is kinda obsessed with jungkook.

Taehyung is sitting in study room while doing some work on laptop suddenly jungkook image come in in mind and he start become tight "ahh shit what is this happening to me o God I can't handle this he pick phone "send jungkook in my room"

After sometime jungkook on gate "come in".

"You call me?" Taehyung is laying on his bed while nothing in his upper part "close the door"

"Huh?"

"CLOSE"

jungkook fastly close the door "come near" he go towards taehyung.

"Massage my back"

"Huh?"

"I don't like to repeat"