𝐇𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 👻🕸(scrapped idea)

forgot about Halloween cuz my family doesn't celebrate it ig- 💀 and this is a fucking scrap from August and I'm a lazy fucking ass so yep, enjoy ig

... ... ...

"WE'RE GONNA FUCKING DIE HERE-!" America screeched out, clutching Russia's arm. The haunted house was daunting, its silhouette cutting a grim figure against the dark moonlit sky. "YOU KNOW WHAT?- CONSIDERING HOW FUCKING LOUD YOU ARE, WE PROBABLY WILL FUCKASS!" Russia replied, clearly annoyed as he rolled his eyes at America's scream.

The haunted house was old and creepy perfect for a Halloween scare perhaps. The wooden floors creaked under their weight and the wind howled through the broken glass windows. "This was definitely a bad fucking idea-" America muttered, his eyes darting around the dimly lit room. He couldn't shake off the feeling of being watched as he's clinging onto Russia's arm.

"For god fucking sakes please stop whining," Russia chided, although he too felt a shiver run down his spine. He couldn't deny that the place was unsettling.

As they both looked through deeper into the house, strange occurrences began. Objects moved of their own accord, and random little whispers echoed around them. "Russ- Did you hear that-" America asked, his voice trembling a bit. The whispers grew quite louder, the words almost identical but the tone unmistakably menacing.

"It's probably just the wind ig" Russia lied, trying to sound unconcerned. He didn't want to admit that he was just as terrified as America but there was a small hint of it in his voice.

Suddenly, a cold gust of wind blew through the room, extinguishing their only source of light, a candle (they forgot they had phones which had full precent ig 💀) . They were plunged into absolute darkness. "What the fuck-" America said, his voice was trembling now, he didn't like this but still thought it was cool, America was scared and amazed at the same time.

"Yo I can't see anything" America mumbled, his voice echoing a bit. Russia reached out, grasping America's hand tightly in the darkness. "No shit, fucker-", America stepped upon a leaf that flew in from the window, making a bit of a crunch sound when America stepped on it that scared him a bit.

"AHH WTF-"

"it's just a fucking leaf-"

"Oh- ok never mind lol"

The two countries then started to hear footsteps approaching, slow and deliberate. The temperature in the room dropped drastically, their breath visible in the frigid air. "ok yep, we totally need to get out of here-" Russia said, pulling America towards the door. But it was too late, the door slammed shut, trapping them inside. "Yo we are just like them people in horror movies fr-" America mumbled while adjusting his shades a bit as Russia chuckles slightly.

They were trapped, the unseen presence closing in on them. The whispering grew louder, the words now discernible, "Get out" it hissed. "tf-" Russia just did the middle finger gesture at the door "why the fuck am i even pointing it to the wall-". Suddenly, the whispering stopped. The temperature returned to normal. It was eerily quiet, the silence only broken by their heavy breathing.

.........

I think it turned out pretty good ig OH AND I WANNA TELL YALL SMTH (im sorry colonies and taweewee/tawiwi and im gonna call y'all that <3) SO LIKE AT SCHOOL WHEN I WAS IN THE HALLWAYS TO PUT MY STUFF AWAY I SAW TWO OF MY CLASSMATES (ppl I listed) SHARING JUICE BOXES TOGETHER WITH THE SAME STRAW :> my first thought was "did i read too much gay wattpad or is it just me" im definitely gonna regret writing this here in the future <3

575 words