𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘

The morning light shines in, hitting Neuvillette in the face.

He groans as he sits up, rubbing his eyes. He immediately gets up and walks into his bathroom to do his morning activities, which he always does unless it's a bad day.

After getting ready, he grabs a white turtleneck and some black bell-bottom leggings. He puts on his tennis shoes and grabs a new bag, a brown purse. He places his phone, some snacks, and his keys.

He starts to drive to Furina's.

He parks in her house drive-way.

"Meow.."

Neuvillette looks over at the bushes.

"Oh, you poor thing," he mutters, crouching down.

A white kitten probably only a year old in the bushes with a hurt leg. He picks it up and pets it. "You are quite friendly."

He knocks on Furina's door, but she doesn't answer.

"Oh yeah, she works today."

He sighs and gets back in his car, placing the cat in his lap and driving back home.

He arrives home and places the cat down. He looks at the injury; it was only a cut, so he bandages it up.

He had some fish in his fridge, so he placed it in a bowl and placed it down, sitting on the ground as the cat walked closer, slowly. 

He smiles as the kitten starts eating.

He watched it the whole time.

He thinks for a minute, 'Do I really need a pet?'

'But I don't want to take her to the pound.'

He sighs as he decides to keep the kitten.

He places a bowl of water and more food down, then grabs his keys, heading back out to the pet store.

He walks in and grabs a handheld cart. 

He walks around the store and grabs a pink collar, two food bowls, a bed, some toys, and a cute cat tree, which had colours like light blue, white, and a darker blue. He carries the box and cart to check out and buys them, walking out and placing the items in the back of his car.

He got home and called the kitten over. "Here, Kitty," he said softly, to which the cat came over.

He smiles as he puts the collar on her. He also bought a leash so he could train her to take walks with him.

He places the other stuff down, like the bowls in a safe area where they wouldn't break and the toys in a basket.

He unboxes the cat house and pieces it together quickly, putting it in the corner. He gets up, grabbing the cat bet and putting it into his room at the bottom of his bed.

He sighs as it was already late; he puts up his keys and places his phone on charge as he goes to change. He looks back at the bed. "Oh, you want to sleep with me? Ok Fur"

He named the Kitten Fur after Furina because, when they were kids, they promised to name their pets after each other.

Furina had named her dog Neuv.

He lays on the bed and covers himself up, the car slept on the corner.

______

The next day was the day Wriothesley and him were going to go out for dinner, so to pass the time, he cleaned and checked up on the cat. He called Furina for about an hour.

He stares at his phone, a message.

"You ready?" Wriothesley texted.

"Uhm, about, I have to change."

"Mkay"

Neuvillette gets up from the couch and walks over to his wardrobe, grabbing a fancy white suit with a baby blue tie. He still wore the same shoes.

"Im ready now," Neuvillette texts.

"Want me to pick you up?"

"You don't have to," Neuvillette texts, sighing.

"I want too."

"Alright.. fine," he sends, grabbing his bag.

Wriothesley pulled up fifteen minutes later on his motorcycle.

"Really? You could've brought your car; you know I hate when you drive this." Neuvillette says, running his hand into his own hair.

"Oh, come on, you big baby, get on," Wriothesley says, patting the seat behind him.

Neuvillette sits down and takes off his glasses as Wriothesley hands him a helmet. 

He places his on his head then places his glasses back on, closing the protective glass.

He watches as Wriothesley does the same, minus the glasses part.

Neuvillette holds onto Wriothesley as he starts to drive.

30 minutes later, they arrive at a fancy restaurant.

"I think you might like this place," Wriothesley says, taking off his helmet and placing it on his lap.

"I better or youre paying."

"I'm going to pay anyway; I know you like to save money." 

Neuvillette smiles as he takes the helmet on and fixes his hair. He gets up and walks into the restaurant with Wriothesley.

The two get their seats and wait for a waiter.

(W-wait guys! Doesn't that make them the waiters!?)

"How's work been?" Neuvillette asks.

"It's ok now; they are overworking us though," Wriothesley says.

"I'm sure it will calm down," Neuvillette replies with a soft smile.

The waiter comes over.

"What would you two like today?"

"I'd like... hm." Neuvillette pauses and looks at the menu. "The consomme purete"

"I'll have the BBQ ribs," Wriothesley says.

The waiter writes down their orders. "And to drink?"

"Water," Neuvillette says.

"I'll have some tea," Wriothesley says.

The waiter nods and walks off.

"Sigewinne been good?"

"Yeah, she has, but she's always a well behaved kid."

The two chatted for 30 minutes, then the waiter came back with their meals.

The two enjoy their meals, occasionally making small talk as they do.

Neuvillette laughs softly, looking at Wriothesley.

"What?" Wriothesley asks with a raised eyebrow.

"You have BBQ on your mouth," he says, laughing as he hands Wriothesley a napkin.

Wriothesley grabs the napkin, "You can stop laughing now."

He breathes, laughing as he does. "Ok.. ok, sorry," he says, taking a sip of his water.

The waiter comes over. "Would you two like the bill?"

"Yes, please," Neuvillette says.

Before Neuvillette can grab it, Wriothesley takes it and looks at it, pulling out his card and handing it to the waiter.

The waiter walks off.

"Wriothesley! You didn't have to pay," Neuvillette says.

"It's fine, my treat," Wriothesley replies with a smile.

Neuvillette sighs.

Five minutes later, the waiter comes back and hands Wriothesley his card. The two walk out and sit down. Neuvillette ties his hair into a high ponytail and puts the helmet on, then puts his glasses back.

Walter starts his motorcycle.

"Wriothesley."

"What?" Wriothesley says, looking back.

"Helmet."

Wriothesley sighs and places his helmet on, then starts driving Neuvillette home.

"Bye!" Neuvillette says, waving Wriothesley bye.

Wriothesley waves bye as well, then drives off.

After he locks his door, he feeds his cat, then lays in bed, falling asleep.