part 32

Recap-

Ifkyk

Scene resumes at nischay's room

Nischay's pov-:
I finally broke apart from her lips, since I could sense she demanded air, so do I.
          Breathing intensifies as we both start accumulating every inch of oxygen present in the mushroom of air surrounding us.
   The fragrance of vanilla still lingering along with the intoxicating taste of her cherry lip balm.
       I drew her even close and connected my forehead with hers, while she relaxed her arms and lazily grazed it through my chest to hug me, GOD!!!! Such a big tease she is, she knew doing that would ignite fire in me.

A chuckle from her lips escalated melody into our overwhelming ball of comfortable silence

"I never knew you were such a good kisser!" she teased, bringing a smug smile on my face, but before I can answer it–

"Whom did you kissed before?" she taunted, like seriously, I looked at her with skeptical eyes as much as I can muster.

"Seriously love?" I grumbled.

We started cracking up, cuz why not, I don't know it was hilarious or not, the only thing I knew was my adrenaline, serotonin and oxytocin going high, and her.

(Ek sec 🤔 yeh Mera writing style toh nhi hai, koi nhi nischay ke pov se hi continue krenge)

Me- bht ho gaya bhai, let's go for second hand embarrassment.....chotu leke aao apne hero ko.......

Nischay's pov-:
While we were busy savouring our private time, our quality time, our first intimate moments, we heard a faint click, which ofcourse we choose to ignore, probably the biggest mistake of my life, cuz the next thing I see as I open my eyes to a sound similar of an elephant squealing, nhi nhi haati nhi , ek gendaa, is Mera genda bhai, haath mein phone liye, apni aankhen gende jaisi badi badi krke, battisi dikha raha tha, y/n realises something's off and she peaks at the direction where I'm looking at.
               We shared a look, and then she hurriedly got off my lap...