N O T E

"Sir,we have been working on this case for three years now!If the CBI can't solve this mystery,nobody can!"

"But we have to?Because we can't let a serial killer roam around like that and pick his next victim.Mr. and Mrs.Choi are going to take over the case now.They are known to be the best investigators of all time,they'll definitely solve it asap!"

Choi Seungcheol and Evelyn Kim have been married for five years and are known to be the best duo who have never left any case unsolved.They are known as the power couple,people die to be like them.

"Well hello there,Mr. and Mrs.Choi!I'm Yoon Jeonghan,the most trusted and top ranked spy who will be assisting you in this case as always!"

The story turns when Evelyn and Seungcheol both up falling for Jeonghan,an undercover spy who has been working for them for years.As she and Seungcheol are on a mission to find the culprit,Jeonghan too gets involved and one evening he connects all the dots that reveal the biggest mystery of their lives.

"No way!What am I supposed to do now?Who will I save?My love or my boss?"

What is the mystery?Who is the murderer?And what will happen to this triangle?

This story contains disturbing and triggering contents and is based on smut.So if you are below 18,read at your own risk.

And this is a ship fanfic.So if you are homophobic or don't support ships and stuff,you can leave.

Main Characters:

Choi Seungcheol
Yoon Jeonghan
Evelyn Kim
Choi Yeonjun
Joshua Hong

By the way this fanfic I didn't try to promote any type of religions or belief.This was an entirely made up concept far away from reality.So read this lightheartedly.

I know I went MIA for weeks and I'm really sorry about it people😭.The prologue will be posted tomorrow while the main story will begin on 27.10.23.

If you are a Carat,stream Darling,darling~(Vernon why would you say that😭🛐)

Show your love to Seventeenth Heaven album,stream God of Music (literally a masterpiece) and SOS.I'm obsessed with Monster😭.

And also Super and Fighting.

And if you're not a Carat,slip into the diamond life,love.😌

Atinys,stream Halazia,Bouncy and also Seonghwa is so hot and for what 😮‍💨

Also show some love to my other stories.