Chapter 1: the brick wall

I was leaning against the wall to platform 9, just sitting here. I had just found out my father, my last living relative had died in a car accident, I hadn't even had a chance to say goodbye and now I have no one, I bent over looking at my crossed legs, letting my red hair conceal me, not wanting anyone to see me as a tear slid down my face, I wiped it away, I can't cry, my father always told me to be strong, so I would be. for him.

It hadn't been long since the police officers had told me, probably half an hour, more or less, I had just been sitting on the couch watching TV while eating a noodle cup, when they had banged on my door, they told me that my father had been in a car accident as they took of there hats, I can't even explain the pain I felt. They then kept continuing about how they would have to put me in foster care as I am not of age yet, they even started to lead me to the police car, before they could I had started sprinting, and that brought me here, the last place they would think of, southern cross station.

I sighed, I was about to stand up and start walking home, I might as well get this over with, I'm gonna have to go sooner or later, once I stood I glanced around me, there was a young boy with blond hair not to far from me, he looked quite lost, I was about to ask him if he needed help when a man that resembled him (guessing it's his father) grabbed his shoulder and directed him to a brick wall? I slowly followed behind them strangely fascinated by them, I then roughly heard what the father was saying

"Run through the brick wall,"

'This dude must be on crack, why would he tell someone to run through a wall? It looked like the kid was listening to him as well as he started to sprint towards the wall, I squinted my eyes expecting all his items on the trolley to go flying along with him, only to see him go through the wall.

'Maybe I'm on crack?' I thought then the man shortly followed behind him, me being me had to inspect this, I walked towards the wall and wanted to prove myself wrong, it was all my imagination and when I pressed my hand against this plain old brick wall nothing was going to happen. I slowly stuck my hand out to put against the wall, as I laid my hand against the wall I felt as though I was being pulled through and before I could even yell, I fell.