"I dont want to talk about it." Pt 2

"You gon hit me bitch you gon hit me." I heard tee say "what is happening rn." I said "girl I have no idea." I heard camilla say and then they were talking about Teletubbies and trolls then I honestly blanked everything and everyone out after that.

Until someone tapped me on my shoulder and said "let's go" I walked over to where all the girls were well most of them "so some of the baddies are gonna go on the sprinter and some are going on the pj with me "me" smiley said and we all laughed "no not you." Natalie said laughing "it's gonna be all the oh baddies Me, Scotty, Mariah, and Rollie but Benet..." "what" Natalie said I said already knowing what she was gonna say "your gonna have to ride alone you have beef with like 2 girls and 1 is in the sprinter and the other is also on the pj so yk." Natalie s explained "ok I'm cool with that." I said "OK LETS GO BADDIES." Natalie said as I got in my own sprinter with security and camera men.

I got to the house last because I stopped to go get snacks and as I entered the house I seen a familiar face but unfamiliar if you know what I mean I seen ET... "THERE YOU ARE" MARIAH LYNN SAID. "Hey nice to meet you." I said hugging ET's "nice to meet you too." Et said smiling.

Benet's Pov:
"I like her but she's rollies friend and I don't know what Rollie said about me to her so." Benet said to the camera.

The end. Part 2 was probably boring but it was only because she couldn't be with the other baddies because of Ahna and Rollie.