Ch. 10

(A/N:- 🎃TRICK OR TREAT........everyone!! 🎃🍭🍬🎊🏮🏮)

🏮🍬🏮🍬🏮🍭🏮🍬🏮🍬🏮

Zhao Mansion

Yunlan comes home and goes straight to his mother. "Mom...! Mom....? Please come with me." Yunlan drags his mother into the room and asks her for some clothes. "Why do you want my clothes?" Mrs. Zhao asks confusedly. "My friend needs your help. Someone has torn her clothes."

"What!? Where's she?" Yunlan comes out of the house with his mother and points towards his car. "I didn't understand anything, so I brought her here." Mrs. Zhao quickly goes near the car and looked inside it "oh dear! You okay? Come with me....here, take my hand and don't be scared."

When Mrs. Zhao looked inside the car, Shenwei was sobbing.....while hugging himself with his head down. Mrs. Zhao opens the door and farward her hand "ah!" but she startled when Shenwei hugs her suddenly and start crying. He was shivering pretty badly in her arms.....and unconscious in no time.

∆∆∆∆

Little flashback.....

"Let me go Lee, please!" Shenwei plead while crying heavily "I will definitely let you go, but I have a condition. Let me touch you for once! after that I will drop you safe at your house....(coming closer) and I know that, it's easy for you to let me do what I want.

Because, you are a actor! And these kind of things is common for you in your daily routine....isn't it!?" Lee throw that teared shirt and lean to kiss Wei's neck. Shenwei close his eyes tightly feeling disgusting as Lee's breath touches his skin.

"HEY!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?"

One cop shout and looked at them using his flashlight. "Oh shit! What is the cop doing here?" Lee tried to hide his face and run from there.....leaving Shenwei all crying and embarrassed. He sit down while hugging his knees and only crying.

Yunlan comes with the cop and gets very angry after seeing that girl's (Shenwei) condition. He immediately take off his jacket and cover Wei from behind. "Thank you officer for your help!" Yunlan said and officer looked at Wei then Yunlan "If something has happened to her.....you have to file a report.

Then I will take the action against the criminal. So will you ask your wife, or should I talk directly?" When Yunlan was going after Shenwei. At that very moment he called the cop for help.....saying his wife is missing. "Officer, I will ask my wife and let you know. But can I take her home now?"

Officer understand Yunlan and let him go from there. Zhao come to Shenwei and about to say something.....Wei hugs Yunlan's chest while crying heavily and tries to hide himself in his embrace. "Take her home sir. She will very scared!" Officer looks so concerned and Yunlan do as he said to him.