•2•

Lucia POV

Over the past few weeks, me and Kris got pretty close friends.

It was good to know someone in a foreign city you just moved to, who knows his way around it.

If I had gone to the city without him, I probably wouldn't have made it back home. Not because Ljubljana is so confusing just because I have no sense for navigation at all.

~♡~

I put my phone aside and started cleaning the mess in the kitchen, that I made, making my breakfast

I always tried to make a huge breakfast so I wouldn't have to cook again at lunchtime.

I went to my room to get dressed and decided to then grab some groceries.

The grocery store was one of the only places I could go without the help of Kris or Google Maps.

When I got back home I didn't know what to do since Uni does not start till Monday and the Party isn't till 8 so I decided I would do a little movie afternoon till it was time to get ready. I changed into my joggers and started my all-time favorite movie series: Harry Potter.

To be honest, all my movie nights or afternoons consist of me just watching all the Harry Potter movies.

I looked at my phone at ca. the middle of the 4th part and decided it was time to get ready.

Normally I would take much more time to get ready when going to friends but since tonight was supposed to be just chilling with a few friends I just applied some simple Makeup and but on a top and some jeans after getting out of the shower.

At 8.10pm I knocked on the door of Kris' apartment. He opened the door with a surprised look on his face.

-I'm so sorry I'm late I totally forgot the time.

I made my way into the living room where only a few beer were standing. Unopened. No one was there yet.

-where is everyone I thought you said 8?

I looked at him confused. He just started laughing.

-the boys always run late especially Jan. I would be happy if he comes 10 minutes late for once.

I started laughing with him and sat myself onto his sofa. I opened one of the beers and took a sip.

-before I meet your friends... How did you guys meet?

-Jan Bojan and I went to the same preschool. After Bojan asked us to join his Band we met Martin and Matic. Martina and Bojan are Roommates he comes too today. After a bit of time Matic left the band and we met Jure who joined then. About 1 year ago Martin left and Nace joined the band.

I was to stunned to speak. He never told me he was in a band. Well I could've assumed it because of the guitars in his apartment or girls starting to whisper around us when we went out to go shopping.

-Wait a second. Why didn't you tell me you had a band?

-I assumed you knew we are pretty popular in Slovenia.

-I didn't sorry whats the name of you Band?

-Joker Out.

I made a note in my mind to look them up when I get home.

After about 20 more minutes the four Boys came.

-Hey I'm Lucia!

I introduced myself and shook their hands.

-I'm Martin and these are Jure, Nace and Bojan.

I smiled at all of them. Bojan said something to Martin in Slovenian. Since I introduced myself in English he must've thought I wouldn't understand... but I did. Although in this moment I wish I didn't.

-Videti je vroče, nocoj bi jo rad odpeljal domov. (She is hot I want to take her home with me tonight.)

Martin smiled at him.

-Naredi to, vendar prosim ne bodi preglasen (Go for it but please don't be too loud)

They laughed.

I felt a bit disgusted by them so I decided to drink a little more just to make them a bit more bearable.

AN: Heyooo! 2nd Chapter yayyy!! Idk when the next one will come and I hope you like it till here and want to keep reading.
SHORT DISCLAIMER: I DONT SPEAK SLOVENIAN IT WAS TRANSLATED IN GOOGLE TRANSLATE IF ITS WRONG PLS TELL ME SO I CAN CORRECT IT.