together forever

Alice head is paining continuously so she decided to go in balcony to get some fresh airs and then go to the balcony.

She notice a cactus plant on the terrace of balance and she saw some blurr memories again that a boy and her was on this balcony and the boy is wounded because of that catcus needle and she tored her piece of a dress and wrapp it on his arm and she carefully look to that cactus and she saw some blood strains on it and then her head is again paining and she started to remembering slowly - slowly.
She saw a clear memories of she first met with taehyung, she started liking him , she confess to him, her dad fixed there marriage, they meet everyday secretly on the balcony then one day before marriage she met with an accident. She remembers everything.

Tears fell from eyes she said to herself tae i remember everything i love you for ever and wait i come to you. Then suddenly she saw taehyung on the garden sitting on the cart with his luggage and he go then she quickly ran to the garden and jungkook saw her while going towards taehyung so he quickly ran behind her.

Alice sit on the horse and  the started running and she stopped the cart

Alice: please stop the cart! Please stop the cart !

( then taehyung see her and he ordered to stop the cart)

Alice stopped her horse and she said

taehyung please don't go anywhere my love! I love you and I miss you .
I remember everything

( she tell him that she remembers everything and then on the same jungkook also come with his horse he saw her confessing to taehyung)

Alice my love you remember everything i love you too ( they hug each other)

Taehyung kiss her on  forehead and then he kiss her on the full face and now distance them is nil taehyung lips moves to alice plummy pink lips and then he kiss her on the lips the kiss went deep and soft and after the long kiss he again hug her........

( jungkook saw everything and his heart is broken completely)

Then alice saw him and apologized to him:
Alice: jungkookah i am really sorry. I know i confessed to you that I love you but when i remember everything i know that i only love taehyung ( she hold taehyung hand tightly and jungkook saw that she hold taehyung hand) sorry jungkook you always care for  me and protect me when I need a friend in that condition you always there for me. I first thinks I love you but when we about to kiss yesterday but my love towards taehyung is so deep and pure that my love for taehyung stops me to kiss someone else even if I not remember him. This is proof of true love and true soulmates like we are but we can be friends but jungkook don't get sad i like you as my best friend but don't get angry i really love taehyung please understand jungkook please!!!!!!

Jungkook: alice my heart is completely broken when I see you with taehyung but i really love you but for your happiness I will sacrificed my love and i allow you to marry with taehyung
Go! Alice go! Towards your happiness.

Thank you jungkook and (then she hug jungkook and said) sorry jungkook again
I wish that some one soon comes to your life and gave you love.....

Then jungkook, taehyung, and Alice go to the palace and king George and queen Leonor was very happy for alice that she remembers everything and king George declared marriage of alice with taehyung the next day!!!

To be continued......

( hope you like this chapter please give vote and write bohare in comment section if you like my book) thankyou
Borahe 💜