EXCUSE ME?!

Now I know I said I was never going to accept his request BUT if he leaves me alone I will consider it.  He won't leave me alone so what do I do? Cause an issue to switch schools again? I don’t want to leave Lucy she is my friend.  Y’know what I’ll just go and ask if he will leave me alone if I accept.  All I have to do is- never mind he seems to be crowded once again. I push and shove through all of the fans and finally get to him “Well Jacob if I accept your request will you stop bothering me constantly?” I ask him the crowd gasps as he hums thinking “I mean If you want.” He shrugs “Fine I accept your request,” I say walking away but I see him smirk before I leave.  Now that, that’s over I can go to class without being bothered.

Wait where is Lucy? Is she in class already? Might as well check.  The answer to my question is…. Yes!  “Yo, what are you doing here already?” I question “Hmm? Nothing just got bored and I wanted to get here before the crowd formed” I mean that does make sense.  Whatever I’ll just sit down and wait for the next 5 minutes. Ok, I didn’t think that that was too much to ask for!  “Hey, Crystal!” Jacob calls to me sitting next to me which is where his seat is.  “Yo.” I reply “Did you only accept the request just so I would leave you alone?” He asks I laugh a crazed laugh making everyone who is in the room look at me frightened “Why yes it was.” I say with no emotion as if nothing happened to confuse everyone.  Everyone was now silenced.

The teacher walks in and is shocked by the silence. “What happened here?” They ask “Nothing.” I say laughing slightly “If you say so” The teacher began to well teach. Once the class was over I was the first one to leave.  I could tell throughout class the teacher didn't believe me when I said nothing happened, It was obvious when they pulled a student aside.  I love how scared people are of me for no reason, in all honesty in my last school all I did was skip some classes here and there not like I killed someone. OK Fine, maybe I did. Not on purpose though! They were in the way and I bumped into them and kind of pushed them off the stairs, a long set of stairs down. Like I said I didn’t do it on purpose!

It’s been a month now and the school is still scared of me and I’m still ‘friends’ with that Jacob dude If I’m being honest he isn’t that bad once you get to know him.  It was all normal then he walked up to me a whispered “Could we maybe fake date? Fake like I said just you keep all of those people away so if they thought we were ‘dating’ then they would leave me alone.” I was filled with anger. He was using me?! Was this entire thing all so his fans would stay away from him?! “WHAT NO!” I can't even begin to explain how angry I am. “Please? It would help us both!” I can’t believe him! How in the world would this benefit me!? “EXCUSE ME?! BOTH OF US?! THERE IS NO WAY THIS COULD HELP ME!?” I’m screaming in the hallway “Look I’ll give you some money for you to spend on anything you want, or I’ll buy what you want.” seriously? I’m no gold digger! Does he think that low of me?! “NEVER!” then something clicked if I save up the money I could get my mom a good house…