(male dom female sub) pt

"fuck!" she moans "zach. get the toy. the biggest one." "i thought we where-" "now." zach handed him the toy as he pushed it inside me giving me what i wanted what i fucking craved my hands going into fists crying out. fuck. when had they bought this i knew it wasn't mine. holy shit. my mind went blank not thinking not speaking. fuck. zans uncuffed me and picked me up legs over his shoulders "mmm." he burrowed his head into me. "god you fucking wet." i moaned. "p-please fuck me. please im begging you. do what ever you want to me anything use me let me be your toy only for your pleasure please. just fuck me." he stuck his tongue inside me oh god i wanted this so bad. i wanted it so bad. i arched into him wanting needing more thrusting into his mouth his mouth shifting from my folds to my swollen clit "aww. your swollen for me?" he slammed me in the bed rough (oh ALSO this ones not gonna be a threesome anymore i have another smut story about threesomes im working on soon! 💗) making the bed rock against the wall "tell me what you want me to do to you." "i- fuck me. slow and deep all night till im begging you to stop spank me smack me use me as your fucking toy as your doll. make sure anyone and everyone knows im yours mark me all over cut into me with your kinfe clam me make sure i never forgot this. i want to not be able to walk in the morning chain me fuck me with your gun show me how bad of a fucking girl i am-" a moan cutting me off him thrusting into me with my toy. looking down at him hes out of control i know that theirs no getting out of this. theirs no way i can even try to get by out of this. the thrusts got faster. harder deeper. "cum now." her body herad me and did what i wanted fuck me. i got up and took my sweats and boxers off and got on top of her. kissing her slow and deep exploring every inch of her mouth every taste and god. it was good. "baby?" "yeah." "have yiu been with anyone else?" "yes. but ive never fucked without a condom sweetheart." "okay. im on the pill and last time i checked it was still good" "great." as i positioned. myself between her thighs i put ny tip inside her. letting her adjust i started giving her more and more stretching her pretty little cunt amd my first big thrust came she yelped at the action "i can stop if u-" "shut up. keep going please it feels good really good. great." i thrusted into her again harder. "can i pick up speed or will you not like that?" "please do." i started to  pick  up speed her crys growing louder going thru the whole room.