Chapter 4 See 18+🍑🍆🍋🌶️🍌🍒♨️

Early,the next morning ,I woke up hot in the center of Roman on my left, Ruk , on my right and Orin's head resting on my belly.

  I , somehow managed to wiggle out of my ,three heating pads  I forgot how hot their body temperature is naturally! I , mean I remind myself when Briar is feeling ill, but actually making love, and sleeping I have missed that, my focus is my baby but now I have more to think of.

My mind is a whirlwind , of thoughts as I sit to pee " Jessica!" What,are you doing in the bathroom? I ask blushing. Ruk grins ,I love all of you I don't care that you're on the toilet!

"Thanks , but I'm not used to the company , in the bathroom except Briar!" He chuckled... I , have to pee you want to watch! I stood flushing, and washed my hands " I will ,since it's only fair you talked with me, through my pee break!

He grins lifting the seat " Oh your mother, trained you on bathroom manners?" Yes , of course!  Ruk grinned ,with a sigh of relief  his morning wood is proud ,I grin slipping behind I hold him while he goes .

He cooed, cocking his head back that was fun, , his eyes lit up but I , turned him loose washing my hands again.  I giggled , looking at him with, wet hands grabbing for me , I ran out and he chased me around the room I laughed.

" I'll get you Jessica!" Nuh uh! I stuck my tongue out he smirks, while Roman, and Orin join in circling me with grins they move when i do, making it harder but wen Ruk bumped into the chester drawer I took the opportunity, to slip between his legs, I yank his sausage once as I roll under.

He flushed in the face, I hurried to the living room when Roman caught me growling..Our mate is naughty!
" Mmm yeah, but I'm your naughty mate!" Orin , kissed my neck as I moaned, turning me to face him Roman lifted me lowering me on his length I rocked in pleasure as he thrust up his, claws and traced my back while, he ate my peaks then a growl came from outside.

Orin , quickly dressed going outside... Meanwhile inside Roman, and I were moaning messes as we reached our climax he bit again gently.

Roman panted " Get up!" While, kissing my cheek I went to the room , where Ruk smiled I kissed him as, he hugged me and whined " We should wait!" Looking,at the window! Okay, I'll get dressed and , stay in the bathroom with me please!

He, followed me in , and I took a quick shower putting on a t-shirt, my DD bra, and blue jean shorts I brushed my hair putting it in a ponytail.

I looked at Ruk, who grinned and walked out the door with me I bulky guy with a female ,having blue hair are outside I walked between  Orin, and Roman " Hi, I'm Jessica their mate!"

This girl is mad but I pretend not to notice " What's, your name and I've gotta know what's your favorite sex position missionary, cowboy tantric tango, piledriver, doggy style there like a hundred to try cause ,you might be four more years ,waiting on your man to come back home, girls have needs too, hey you might be waiting sixteen years , like I did with Ruk , and Orin or maybe all that sexual tension is coming out go whip Rambo's ass, have a beer , and pick a few hotties from town, maybe we should have a group date I'll help ya shop! I winked.

She has turned beet red " Hey hunk go show her a good time there is a shop that sells, weed brownies in town you two need some!"
Hunk? He asked ,my three looking at me while I say " Yeah, hunk I cant call you big one , because I haven't seen your package, but if I'm judging by your foot, then you'd be giving Godzilla dick a run for the money!

This , guy busted a gut laughing my three chuckled after they stopped " This isn't over!" Listen here there's no need to try anything, Roman and I have , ilk and I'm pregnant again so go shopping!

" Argh!" She screamed "You lie!" No, I'm not we have a boy he's four moons old! I'll , show you! I open my truck, getting my pictures off the visor " See, he looks like him!" Your, not the first girl to not have her way ,and won't be the last either! She cried ..Now, come inside and wipe your tears, there's no need to be enemies, friends are better!