Prologue

Y/N's POV

I was in my room playing Freedom Planet 2 as Milla since she's my favorite character and was near the end of the game fighting Merga in the hardest difficulty to get the true ending.

Y/N: C'mon, just one more attack!

I landed the final blow and beat Merga until my Mom and Dad opened the door. 

M/N: Sweetie, your father and I are going on a trip, so you'll have your brother watch over you, OK?

Y/N: OK Mom! *Smiles*

D/N: We've left money for you two being able to order food, just don't waste it on anything too expensive.

B/N: Sure Dad, we won't.

I looked behind my parents and saw B/N standing wearing his uniform from his part-time job.

A/N: The guy on the right is B/N aka Brother name.

Y/N: Hey Big Bro!

B/N: Hey little buddy. *Pats Y/N on the head* Don't worry Mom and Dad, we'll be fine.

M/N: O-Okay, just promise you'll be okay-.

B/N: Relax Mom, I'll be sure to watch over my little bro and make sure he doesn't get hurt.

D/N: *Puts hand on M/N's shoulder* Don't worry honey, our boys will be fine.

M/N: OK. *Hugs Y/N and B/N* Just promise me you'll be OK.

Y/N: We will, right big bro?

B/N: Of course!

Mom smiled and we said our goodbyes and I went back to my room to continue playing Freedom Planet until I saw my computer had run out of power.

Y/N: Aw man!

B/N: What's wrong?

Y/N: My computer died...How will I continue playing Freedom Planet?

B/N: I'll go get the charger, just wait for me here, alright little man?

I nodded my head and B/N went looking for the charger while I went to color some pictures I printed out of Milla, Lilac, Carol, and Neera online.

Y/N: Just a bit of blue there, a bit of white here, and ta-da!

I finished coloring a picture of Lilac in her Freedom Planet 2 design, I was getting sleepy and went to my bed to get some sleep.

B/N's POV

I was looking for a computer charger for Y/N's computer until I saw a strange box and opened it seeing a stranger charger.

B/N: *Mentally* Why was a computer charging in a box like this? Eh, as long as it works for Y/N's computer.

I grabbed the charger and went to my little brother's room and found him asleep.

B/N: Guess he got tired, huh? *Shrugs* Guess I'll charge his computer for him.

I connected the charger to the computer and it turned on instantly and I felt like my body was pulled in.

B/N: What. The. Hell?!

???'s POV Location: Unknown

I was running around Dragon Valley to get some exercise until I noticed two people on the ground unconscious, they looked like hedgehogs, one looked around Milla's age while the other had a red cape and red gloves.

???: I have to help them.

I picked the young hedgehog and I noticed the hedgehog wearing the cape woke up.

Hedgehog: Uhh, my head. Where am I?

???: Do you need some help, sir?

The hedgehog looked at me and was confused.

Hedgehog: What kind of fever dream did I wake up to? *Looks around* And where's Y/N?!

I looked at the hedgehog I was carrying and I guessed that these two hedgehogs were siblings. Before I could say anything the hedgehog I was carrying was waking up.

 Before I could say anything the hedgehog I was carrying was waking up

Hedgehog #2: *Yawns* Morning B/N, morning Lilac. *Realizes* Wait, LILAC?!

Lilac: You know who I am?

Hedgehog: Wait, Y/N?! Why do you look like Sonic?!

Y/N: Speak to yourself B/N, you look like Speedduo64!

3RD POV

The hedgehogs now identified as Y/N and  B/N were shocked to find out that they are now in different versions of Sonic The Hedgehog while Lilac was trying to find out how Y/N knew her name.

Lilac: Alright, can I get some answers, please?

Y/N and B/N looked at Lilac and then at each other before sighing and looking back at the water dragon.

B/N: Alright, let's introduce ourselves. My name is B/N L/N and this is my little brother, Y/N L/N. And I don't know if this is real or a dream that my brother and I share.

Y/N: Even though I'm 13, I can tell that we're not sharing the same dream. We're clearly in a video game!

Lilac: *Shocked* What do you mean "in a video game"?

Y/N: I said that out loud, didn't I?

B/N: Yes, yes you did little bro.