Josh Jacobs

Requested By lizulzz

(Her cousin in the oneshot was created by me)

(Megan's POV)

Currently, I was at a Raiders game. Since my cousin wanted to take me to a game. I never really understood football like that but it was an okay sport to watch. Since I was here with my cousin I acted like I knew what was going on.

"Nigga, it's almost about to be halftime," My cousin, Ky'Ari squealed. I looked at her. I was confused about how she was obsessed with football. I just enjoy rapping.

It was already bad enough that I was swarmed by all my fans don't get me wrong I love my fans but sometimes I wish had some alone time where I could be in public without being surrounded by everyone.

As Halftime was called, I noticed one of the players on the Raiders started to look at me. Me and Ky'Ari had front-row tickets so we were pretty visible to the players. I smiled and then looked away from him.

He was number 8 on the team then I noticed that he was walking up towards me. I looked around to see with Ky'Ari went but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey, aren't you Megan Thee Stallion?" A Dude asked. I smiled as I turned around. It was the same dude that I locked eyes on. Number 8.

"Yeah, that's me," I responded.

"I'm Josh Jacobs, the running back for the Raiders." He introduced himself.

"I didn't expect you to be at a football game," He said. I laughed slightly. "Yeah, Im actually here with my cousin Ky'Ari who is nowhere to be found." I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled. "Honestly, I feel you when doing stuff like this and going with my friends or fam and they disappear it's so annoying." He explained.

"For real nigga." "Honestly though I have no idea what is going on, All I know is that your team is winning," I say.

He laughed. "Thats good that you know we are winning." He laughed again. Me and Josh talked through most of halftime until he went to use the rest of his time to do other things.

"Well, I'm going head out into the locker rooms. can I get your number?" He asked. "Yeah," I say. He opened his phone and handed me his phone.

I typed in my number and gave the phone. "See you around," I say.

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

Omg that was so short

but it was a cool one.

this was requested.

I liked it.

(Vote & Comment)

xoxo Kyra