Surprise surprise

It's 2:30 AM suddenly your phone starts ringing. Waking you. You look at the bright screen and roll your eyes. It's your mother what could she want at 2:30?! You answer groggily, "hello?!" You hear her scoff "your father and I are going to Arizona for a week. I need you to watch the girls." You groan "aren't they like 14,15? They can stay home alone" you can almost feel your mother staring into your soul over the phone "no they can not y/n, it's settled. They'll go to your house tomorrow, we leave at 12 pm so be here before that. Goodnight." She hangs up with out letting you get a word in. You groan and fall back asleep, at around 10 you wake up looking at your alarm clock you roll your eyes. You throw your hair up and get dressed quickly as your mom lives 40 minutes away. You start your car turning on Spotify. Soon enough you pull up infront of your parents house you walk in without knocking when your mother notices she has a profound look on her face, "excuse me what do you think you're doing?" She asked "picking up my little sisters?" You reply she rolls her eyes and hollers for the girls they come down the stairs with two suitcases full, each you shake your head.  By this time it's 11:30, your parents are heading to the airport "come on girls. Load up and let's go." They put their luggage in the car. The whole way home they were talking about Milo manheim and trying to show you pictures "I'm driving" was always your response. Living in New York was no thriller with the driving. As you got to your house the girls left their stuff in the car. "I trust you can make your own food?" They start nibbling as you walk down the hall to your room. When 5:00 fell you decided to call dominos. The food came, you paid and of course the girls were talking about Milo, again they tried to show you pictures but you insisted they put their phones down to eat. After cleaning up the dinner mess you brought the girls blankets and pillows "I don't have a second room so the couch will have to do" you said " oh my god mom would never let us sleep on a couch" karlee said "it's either the couch or the floor, good night shit heads" you walk to your room but are unable to sleep because of all of the giggling and high pitched voices you roll your eyes. When morning came you woke up before the girls, making breakfast they were still asleep. When you made plates you had to walk over to the girl who chose the couch. " karlee, kiara  wake up" they sit up and realize the foods done they come to eat. "I have to head to college today. It's right up the road so text if you need me" you say as you eat "still trying to be an actress I see" karlee snorts you roll your eyes and grab your bag. You head to class as you walk in you can't help but to notice a new kid maybe? He's not here often, but damn is he cute. He was tall, dark hair, dark eyes. Eye candy if you ask me you make a joke in your head as your proffered walks in not noticing the man sitting directly by you. "Okay students. Today we're gonna be doing a lab sort of thing. I'll pass out these papers with lines on them. You'll practice them with your seat partner. If you don't know who that is, it the person to your right. You look over and see him.. you can't talk for a few seconds. He looks at you and smiles. You look away, after getting the paper you and him practiced the lines. Somehow it got off track " I'm milo" he said reminding you or karlee and kiara you knock the feeling though. "Im y/n" he smiles the bell rings and he tells you to hurry up you guys bolt out of the room "that was my last class how about you?" He asked "I have one more." You reply with a sigh "nice to meet you Milo" "you too" he smiles and you head to your next class unable to stop thinking of him.