Cameron Andrews

"I'm sorry." The Doctor said with such an apologetic look in his eyes for his failure. "We tried our best."

I teared up looking back at him with pure anger. "That's what they always fuckin' say!" I stormed out of the hospital not looking back, flicking off every employee I passed by on my way out. I finally got out of there and didn't realize it was pouring outside with this clear liquid that was keeping the plants in front of this place healthy, as it was probably doing the opposite to me. But who cares about a stupid cold anyways. No one will, 'cause I'm alone now. My Dad left I don't even know where the bitch is since i was three, I'm an only child, and my own Mother, the only one I had left.. Gone. I have no where to go. Where the hell does a seventeen year old girl go.

I look at the dark night and the bright stars and fold my arms across my chest trying to keep warm. I had on a white dress with thin straps, so I showed bare skin on my arms, shoulders, chest, upper back, and legs, which I had some white wedges even though I'm too tall for them. Five eight is tall enough and the heels make me like two inches taller. Anyways, so the heels showed my toes, so I was exposed to the cold everywhere.

I walk down the stairs in the entrance of the hospital, not caring that I'm getting completely soaked, and wiping my tears that constantly keep running down my cold cheeks. As I get to the last step, I trip and fall straight on my stomach, getting my white dress dirty and muddy. "This day couldn't get any better." I thought. As I picked myself up, I use my right leg to push me up, but I fell back down. I look at my foot and the strap to my heel broke, I took the heel and threw it as far as I could and it ended up landing in a parking lot. I got up with my bare right foot and took off my other heel in the process. I held my left heel in my left hand and started to slowly walk to the bus stop that was a few miles away.

I see with my peripheral vision, someone coming out of the hospital and opening a black umbrella, then they leaned on the railing, but I tried to ignore them and keep walking. But a few minutes later I think I started going crazy and seeing things, 'cause it stopped raining above me, but everywhere else it was. I looked above me and it's a black umbrella, then I turn around quickly, jumping back in defense.

The guy chuckled, don't worry, I won't hurt you," and handed me my other heel that I threw. "I believe this is yours?"

"Um.. Yea." I took the shoe quickly. "Thank you." I looked at his face, every detail. He had a very structured face like a eighteen to twenty year old, tan, and his face was smooth with nothing like pimples or freckles and stuff like that, Messy Jet Black hair, about five eleven or taller, beautiful blue and green eyes..

"No problem." He smiled and dimples showed from his cheeks, then he turned his face profile view so he could look around for something.

Long eyelashes, dimples, perfectly straight, white teeth..

"Are you waiting for someone?" He asked confused.

Manly voice.. Sexy lips.. Muscula- OH SHIT.

"Eh, um.. I don't have anyone to wait for anymore. So i'm just going to the buses and let it take me where it takes me."

He checked me out for a second and then snapped back to reality and looked at my boring brown eyes with his gorgeous blue and green ones. "What happened to your clothes? You look like a zombie."

I looked down to see my dress and my legs and feet were covered with mud everywhere, I blushed deeply in embarrassment. "I kinda fell over there." I pointed next to the stairs where I fell.

"Oh damn, hold on. Stay here." He handed me the umbrella and ran to a black mustang and got in the car, then he drove to me, parked, and got out. The trunk opened and he took out a pair of black joggers and a red sweater that says "Yeeaaa Boiii" on it in big white letters, and handed the clothes to me.

"Oh no, I can't." I shook my head and gave him a weak smile. "Thank you though."

"But your dress is see through.. You can't be showing everyone you have on a sexy lime green bra and thong on. People are crazy in this time of day, Plus, I can't just leave a woman like this."

How perverted.. Gosh..

He shook them in front of me and I took it. "Thanks."

"Anytime. You can get dressed in my car." He pressed his key to make sure the car was unlocked.

"I uh.."

"Of course i'm not gonna be in there or watching you, Gosh. I'm not that low. Go ahead, the door is open." He walked back to the railing, getting soaked and leaned against it, looking inside the building or at the stars, so I know he's not looking at me.

I opened the car door really quick and closed the umbrella, then got in the car and change into the random guy's clothing. I stripped off my dress and put the pants and sweater on. These things were huge on me! Baggy joggers and a really oversized sweater. I put the hoodie over my head and opened the door to the car, letting myself out and letting my exposed feet touch the cold ground. Then I grab my dress, my shoes and the umbrella, and close the door. I ran over to him quickly and handed him the umbrella.

He grabbed the umbrella and opened it. "You look adorable in my clothes.. Just sayin'." He smirked and looked me up and down.

"Why?"

"'Cause it looks like the clothes swallowed you up and-"

"No, I mean why, like why did you help me?"

"Well i might've gotta look at you when I walked out the hospital. Not trying to ruin the moment, but you gotta pretty fine ass. Eh.. But besides that, you looked helpless. One shoe was in the parking lot, you were holding the other one, your dress was soaked and see through, which was pretty sexy, your hair was soaked, mud all over you. You looked like a train wreck. I'm not gonna have a woman alone, to be a train wreck when she's not."

I rolled my eyes when he complimented my ass and glared at him when he said sexy. "I don't even know you."

"Well when you get to, I'm not that bad." He gave a warm smile.

"You look like trouble." I gave him a dirty look.

"Who's trouble? I never heard of em'. I am the one and only, Cameron Relson Andrews."

I smirked at the response he gave me. "Whatever."

"I'm Cameron, by the way."

"I see that." I chuckled. "Nicole Monae Danielle."

"Nice to meet you, Nicole Monae Danielle."

"Yea."

"So where are you planning to go when you get on the bus?"

"I don't know. The farthest it can go."

He got out his iPhone 6 and handed it to me. "Can you put your number in, please?"

I looked at him then at the phone. "I don't even know you like that."

"Do I look like someone who'd be a murderer?"

"I don't know that."

"My middle name is Relson. That completely messes up a murderer name."

I laughed and took the phone, put my number in and give it back to him. "Here."

He typed my name in and put a peach emoji next to it. "I'll text you so you know it's me." He got on iMessages, and pressed the blue button on the right side of the screen to make a new message, and clicked my name, then texted, "Hey Nicole Allison Danielle."

I heard my phone make a 'ding' sound, and texted him back. "Hey."

"Boring response, but that's ok. I can live with that."

"Ok." I went on Details on the right side and pressed the 'I' for info. and put his whole name  with a sick emoji next to it, then put my phone in my pocket.

"Hey, how about I give you a ride there?" He said with a warm expression on his face.