CHAPTER 23

Sathish raised his rod again but Gowtham got hold on his hand...

Gowtham: what the hell Sathish? He is my brother...

Sathish: so what?

Gowtham: he is my brother you fucking retard..

Sathish: hey ...hey ... cool down man..  fine i won't hit your brother...

Sathish came inside near Sindhu and lifted her in his arms...

Gowtham: hey... leave her..

Sathish: what's your problem man? Edho pudhusa pandra maari thullura?

Gowtham: ithana naal pannadhellam Avanga vera idhu en brother and his wife and she's pregnant.. I can't let you two do this...

Rudra: Gowtham.. i already told you... i will leave aravind for you.. but that bitch is mine... how dare she select that aravind over me? Me? Rudran Rajasekhar.... bullshit...

Gowtham: please think about twice rudra.. Naa...

Rudra: it's final..  choose unakku un thambi venuma? Illa iva venum ah?

Gowtham took deep breath and sighed..

Gowtham: fine... Aravind ah edhum pannadha please...

Rudra: fine.. but i have a surprise for you...

Gowtam: what?

Rudra: go and see in your basement...

Gowtham: ok...

With that he left from there to basement and saw afsal was tied to chair unconscious and Fathima was tied to bed... Sathish patted his back and said,

Sathish: enna bro? Happy? Un neenda naal aasa..

Gowtham: how did you know?

Sathish: mch.. i noticed the way you look at her.. inikku dha namma periya sambavam panna porimla adhaa.. ivangalum seththu thookita...

Gowtam: thanks bro... i gonna enjoy her but before that this bastard has to see what I am gonna do to his lovely wife... this bastard hitter me for proposing her in college... am going to enjoy her infront of him today... ok go.. I need privacy man..

Sathish: ok fine enjoy..

With that Sathish left from there... Gowtham turned towards them with evil smirk ..

Gowtham: here i come Fathima...
_______
Aravind opened his eyes and groaned when his back head is paining too much...

Arvind: ugh..

He shook his head and realised what happened...

Aravind: Sindhu... SINDHU..

He tried to get up by holding sofa and clutching his head... suddenly he heard a sound from another room...

There is paartha niyabagam illayo song was playing and Sathish sitting there with legs on his table...

Aravind: where is my Shreya?

Sathish: she's resting...

He turned towards him with sly smile and said,

Sathish: rudra..  ha..ha .. haa...

Aravind's eye's widened and he started to run towards the room where sound was heard and saw worst scenario of his whole life ..

His Sindhu on bed in half conscious and rudra on top of her and her clothes scattered on floor ...

Aravind: you fucking bastard.... i...

Aravind grabbed rudra's neck and both of them started to fight with each other...