FSL -1

FSL - 1

Fourth Pov

I did one last check " keys ? Yes , Wallet ? Yes , script ? Yes , Airpods ? Yes , transportation card ? Yes , phone ? Yes " then left home to attend the audition that kept me awake for days. If you ask me , Did I prepare well ? Damnn yes but I don't know I'm just a bit nervous I guess. When I got the call for the audition, I was really excited cause the script seemed interesting.

A 30-minute ride , now at the 10th floor waiting room. Everyone seems to be nice here, I got to know some people around my age and gained some know hows to express well during acting emotional scenes . They don't know that I have sharpened my weapon just for this day ( with a cute evil laugh ).

" Mr. Gemini No - 12 Please enter the room 342 "

Wait.. what ? Did they call GEMINI?!! as in Gemini Norawit Titicharoenrak ???

I turned my head around to glance at him pass by , he greets the assistant with a warm smile before entering the room. It's the sweet citrus scent again, taking me back to the day I first met him leaving me with bittersweet thrill.

| 06-02-19 |

My hasty legs roaming here and there searching all the bags I brought here with me but no sight of the pen drive that consists of the audio files for my talent show. I was such a panicky mess , and was too timid to ask for help.

Someone tapped my shoulder, I turned to see a student from HIS ( Harrow International School) , he said " You seemed to be troubled with something, May I help you fourth ? " . How did he know my name ?! Before I ask him that he pointed at my name tag , uhhh Dumb me . He was waiting for my answer. I couldn't bring myself to ask for help , it's been like that for a while.It feels like I'm bothering them with my burden.

He was still looking at me , standing there swiping up his hair dangling in air looking so handsome, Damnn let's not side track ( shaking my head ). I still gotta answer him.

" Ummm my pen drive is missing, it has all the audio files I need for the show. I don't know what to do " with a trembling voice cause I know that without the audio I can't perform at all and that's the last thing I want.

Do you have your laptop? He asked , I mumbled No . That's when it hit me , " I have all the files in my mobile right now (iCloud) " I said . We both smiled at each other as we knew what to do. ' I will get my lap , just airdrop all the files fod ' he said. After few minutes, I got all my audio files safe in a pen drive.

" Oii You're a saviour to me , Thank you so much for helping me. I will return the favour soon " I said. He flashed his smile with his corner lip's going up slowly , damn his smile washes away my nervousness like a warm cup of coffee in a rainy night filling me up with comfort. " ohh nong fod phi gemini is always there to help you na, no need to be thankful " he said teasing me.

" Ahhh what Nong Me ? Dude our date of birth card literally shows 2004 , better luck next time harrow kid " I said sending out a wink with a bit of sass , where did I get the courage to be like this suddenly damnn me ... I scratched my head and looked back to see no one. Where did he go ?!!

🌻🪥

Please complete all the FSL titles, some more will be uploaded soon. Don't read GSL titles till you complete the FSL ones fully.