5. School Ball

Pov Shiru
____________

Mingyu had brought us back to Rini's place and we were eating peacefully now.

'I wonder if the basketball team comes too.' Eru said, to which Rini nodded.

'Yeah, they better come, I love them, they are so muscular and handsome and-'

'You have a boyfriend.' I said with a chuckle as I watched Hoseok looking at his girlfriend with a big frown from of the couch. She giggled and nodded.

'I know, and he is way better then them as well, right baby?' She looked over her shoulder at him and he nodded hypocritically as he chewed on his food.

'But I still want to meet them.' She said with a chuckle.

'No but for real, so they better come or I kidnap them.' Eru grinned as she stabbed her egg.

'Uhm, my brother knows one of them... Draven... maybe if you two give him your biggest puppy eyes he will introduce you to the team.' I said while sipping my water.

'Wait really? Do you know him too?' Rini asked. I grinned and nodded.

'He likes me.' Eru pointed her spoon at me and shook her head.

'You're lucky that I love you, otherwise I would have attacked you with this spoon so I could take your place and get attention from Draven.' I laughed soft and rolled my eyes.

'Right, sure thing.' I quietly ate my noodles and then took the dirty dishes to the sink.

'So, any plans for the rest of the day?' I asked as I leaned against the sink.

'Not that I know.' Eru muttered. Rini shook her head.

'Me neither, just chilling I guess, we can use the energy for tomorrow night.' I chuckled and nodded, drifting off with my mind to the school ball again.

Somewhere I badly hoped that mister new guy would show up, he had been in my thoughts for already the whole time, and I didn't know why.

He wasn't special at all so I should just stop and think about something else instead.
.............................

'Shi! Come down! We are going to leave without you!' I laughed and ran down the stairs with my heels in my hands.

'Oh come on, I know I'm slow but don't leave without me!' Rini chuckled and held my upper arm as I tried to put my heels on quickly.

Hoseok and Eru were already waited outside at Hoseok's car.

When I finally was done with my heels I walked outside too with Rini. She locked the door quickly and gave the keys to Hoseok, who in turn opened the car door for her and Eru.

Rini, as expected, went to sit next to the drivers seat and Eru went on the back seat. I took a seat next to her and Hoseok closed the doors again before getting behind the wheel.

'Alright girls, no alcohol, got that?' He looked from Rini to Eru and me and we simply grinned. He rolled his eyes a drove off quietly.

'Atleast no puking in my car when we drive back home...' He muttered after a while. We chuckled soft at his comment.

'I will drink extra much to DO puke in your car hope.' I grinned, but little did I know I wouldn't go home with Hoseok and Rini tonight.

After a few minutes Hoseok parked his car in the parking in front of the sports hall of the school. We got out with the four of us and my eyes felt immediately on Jungkook who was waiting outside the hall, looking on his watch.