chapter 13🔞

Yn looked at him with teary eyes

Yn looked at him with teary eyes.... RM was about to say something about yn suddenly hugged him and started crying.....he frozen on his place.....his bodyguards was about to push yn away from him but he signal them to stop....yn start sobbing....he just stand there like statue and let her cry....

In Past few days, she is mentally disturbed because of jk and now tae....she is human...she have feeling too...and now she need comfort....and she just hugged namjoon... although he is reason behind Yn this mess life but still .... sometime we feel comfortable with strangers and share our emotions with them...and here yn is doing same..... after sometime yn sobs die....and her hold on namjoon loose....

Namjoon looked down and hold her shoulder and then made her sit on nearby chair...and he sit in front of her on his knees.....he is holding yn hands....

Rm- give me a water bottle?

He said to his bodyguard and they give him...and RM open the bottle and give to yn..

Rm- drink this.....

Yn drink water while crying.....

Rm- are you alright?

Yn- look who is asking me? The one who put me in this condition.... you are a monster.... monster in human form...

RM just looked at her and then chuckled sadly....

Rm- no one born as monster.....some people and some situations create monsters....

Yn looked at him and saw his sad emotionless eyes....she can feel his pain because she is in pain too.... RM get up....

Rm- i can't help you in jk matter but do you need something?

Yn looked down and then said.

Yn- can I use your phone? I want to make one phone call.... please

Rm extended his phone to yn and she took it and dial someone number... after sometime that person picked the call and..she started talking with smile....

But she didn't know.... someone is looking her every action with angry face.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
10 years ago