101-110

| |

窗体顶端

窗体底端

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

·

|

> > >Chapter

101. Chapter 101

Popular recommendations: Special Forces:

"Shen Tingyan, if you don't wake up, your hair will grow out."

Qin Yao sat beside Shen Tingyan's bed and touched his bare scalp.

He looked at the sleeping face a little distressed.

Since she returned to Beicheng, she has visited Shen Tingyan almost every day.

Today I happened to meet little monk Xuanpu to see Shen Tingyan.

After Xuan Bo heard Qin Yao's words, he said to Qin Yao seriously: "I will often bring the master to shave my uncle. The female donor does not need to worry."

Seeing the little monk's serious appearance, Qin Yao's hands felt a little itchy.

Under the frightened look in the little monk's eyes, Qin Yao stretched out her wolf claws and pinched the little monk's fair face.

So cute.

Xuan Bo felt that he was unclean.

He is ashamed of the Buddha, and he does not deserve to be a disciple of the Buddhist family.

He was defiled by a female benefactor.

woo woo woo woo.

Seeing the little monk's tearful appearance, Qin Yao innocently touched her nose: "Does it hurt?"

"I'll give you another game console as an apology gift."

The young monk cried: "Master said you can't just accept things from donors."

"This is not a thing, this is a gift. I give it to you sincerely." Qin Yao looked at the innocent little monk with a smile, "Thank you for always coming to accompany your uncle."

"Your uncle must be very happy."

Xuan Bo was suddenly led astray by Qin Yao: "Really?"

Facing those pure eyes, Qin Yao really didn't want to fool this little monk anymore.

"real."

The last time, definitely the last time.

Qin Yao felt very pious and guilty in her heart, and then calmly continued to cheat.

Before leaving, Qin Yao didn't notice that Shen Tingyan's fingertips moved slightly.

Qin Yao received a call from Tan Yiyi and left. Today she will attend the launch conference of "The Legend of Jinse".

It starts broadcasting tomorrow, which is really exciting.

Qin Yao originally thought that if she exposed her vest, "The Legend of Jinse" would be broadcast no matter what, but she never expected that before the TV series was broadcast, her vest would be stripped off by her family.