Meeting Jensen Ackles (photo op + Autograph storytime)

Hi, last weekend I got to go to Comic Con Liverpool where I met Jensen Ackles. He has been my celebrity crush for ages ever since I started watching Supernatural this year. Getting to see him in person was quite daunting at first but he is the nicest guy and he was just so insanely gorgeous in real life. I was the first person who got to have a photo with Jensen as I was the first person in the diamond pass queue. He was so nice and gave me a big warm hug after the photo. They were playing music from his booth. I know he doesn't look like he's smiling here but it was his first photo of the day and he was probably just getting a hang of things. But still a bloody pleasure to meet.

The next day on Sunday, I went back to get my Soldier Boy funko pop signed

The next day on Sunday, I went back to get my Soldier Boy funko pop signed. He was sitting at a little table and asked how I was. It was shocking to get to see him so up close but it was a quick interaction. As I was about to leave, I told him that I loved him and that he was awesome but I don't think he heard as the next person in the queue was coming up 😭. I'm surprised he doesn't personalise his autos and just signs it as his name but it's still cool to get a quick chat with him and get some of his signed. Especially if it's a dope funko of him. I have never watched The Boys but I am big fan of him in Supernatural so this funko pop was the only thing I could find of him as I didn't have or couldn't afford a Dean one.

I got to ask a question at the Supernatural panel to the cast about what their favourite band or song was. I don't think they could understand my Scottish accent 🏴󐁧󐁢󐁳󐁣󐁴󐁿 but Jensen put his hand on his heart and told me he had Scottish blood and heard every last word. That was so nice to hear and my heart melted when I heard that.

I loved meeting Jensen. I am a huge fan of him as Dean on Supernatural and it'll be an experience I will never forget meeting him. If I could go through Comic Con Liverpool all over again just to meet Jensen a second time, I would do it in a heartbeat!

 If I could go through Comic Con Liverpool all over again just to meet Jensen a second time, I would do it in a heartbeat!

Video of my question at the panel -