((Old)13+?) You Can Do Such Small Things, Yet Make Me So Ecstatic...

(TW: Mildly suggestive, plenty of lesbianism, and lesbianism. Do not read if you are triggered by these topics)

The stars were often bright outside in Domino City. It was perfect for Gala. She always embraced her culture of the stars of space. The only half star and half human Protector of the Stars has also had an interest in the cultures of the planets, specifically the inhabitants and their way of life.

Ever since she fell down on Nozomi's home planet, the Shadow Girl helped her around human life and their way of things. Even helping discover things even Gala didn't know about herself, including sexual orientation.

Wisping in the shadows, Nozomi wrapped her arms around Gala's waist from behind as she came out of her shadow. The Protector of the Stars flinched for a second before recognizing the dark gal.

"Starling." Gala smiles
"Starlight." Nozomi responds, "Gazing the stars again, hm?"
"Indeed..." She confirms as Nomi puts her head on the star gal's shoulder. Gala, by instinct, runs her hand down Nozomi's hair, appreciating her presence. Nozomi leans towards her touch, her cheeks tinting pink and her eyes closed.

Gala's hand twitches slightly, the warmth of her arms around her, her touch, her warm breath on her neck... everything just sparks so much emotion in her. Of course, she always tries to tone it down a bit, but it only just gets harder and harder over time. Today was when it was quite visible as she turned absolutely pink, her eyes barely able to focus. Gala was twitchy and shaky, catching the attention of The Shadow Girl.

"Hm...? You seem very excited, love..." Nozomi chuckles, leaning towards her ear, "need my help?"

Her breath hitched and shook as her heart skipped a beat or two. Gala nods the slightest, her eyes half-lidded. Nozomi caresses her cheek to turn her face towards hers. She then places her lips on the stunned and aroused Gala's. The Star's Protector felt her heart melt and her face burned, saliva reeking from her and her love's mouth. It was certainly quite intense...

"Nomi, have you seen my- oh..." Joyonghan stops in her tracks as she walks into the room before taking a U-turn and walks back out. But she also snapped a picture with her phone so she could show her step-brother, Aldrich.

In the meantime, the two had a passionate kiss. They eventually split apart after quite a while, breathing heavily as a string of their saliva connected their tongues and their mouths dripped drool too. Gala looks into Nozomi's eyes, her own barely open. Nozomi chuckles lustfully, lightly gliding her fingertips on Gala's arm before holding her hand. The Shadow Girl pulls The Protector of the Stars closer.

Gala was now absolutely fallen and devoted to her. Just her touch can make her so out of control.
"Starling~" Nozomi purrs, lightly caressing Gala's jawline with her free hand, "You're so hungry for more, Gala... do you need me to satisfy it?"
"Yes... please, Nozomi... please..." She nods hastily and begs in a hushed and low voice. The Shadow Girl chuckles, "As you wish, my star~"

So, the Shadow Girl lightly lifts Gala's chin and glides her tongue across her neck. Thus, from here on out, you can imagine the rest...

---------------------------------------------

(This was delayed a lot because of lack of motivation and also because I had a writer's block mid-way into the story 😓)
(551 words)