🍙VOLTRON🍙

Lance's POV:
I woke up and was quite excited I would get to meet the so called voltron.( in this au blue lion's paladin is lotor and pidge and matt share the green lion). My cousin sister told me alot about them. I never met them as when I came they had gone on a long mission and they finally finished it. I quickly got up from bed and wore my clothes. I then headed downstairs to eat breakfast. When I came down allura was already there.
(Le clothes:)

No one's POV :                                       

No one's POV :                                       

"Hi allura",said lance."hi lance,come eat.",said allura pointing to the pancakes. While eating lance asked" When will they reach"." They are about to reach" ,said allura." I can't wait to meet them , I hope they like me",said lance." They will",said allura while putting her hand on his back. After they finished their breakfast they went to the main hall as voltron were about to reach." I can't wait to meet them allura",said lance." I can see that",said allura. When allura said that suddenly the spaceship opens up and the lion's come in." Their here",said allura. Once the lions landed. Few people came out of them. Lance was hiding behind allura as he was shorter.( yes I Stan short lance)." Guys you're back",said allura while hugging them. They didn't notice the small white haired boy until allura introduced him." Guys this is my cousin lance." Shiro, Keith, matt and lotor could not get their eyes off him. For them he was stunning. Almost a replica of his cousin but better. They all introduced themselves to lance and lance felt his heart beating faster. 'What was this feeling',he thought.
------------------------
Hi lovlies, this book was kinda inspired by space mom lance it's such a wholesome book. Read it if you love voltron. I used to watch voltron and I miss it so I made a story. Hope you like it. Good morning, Good afternoon, Good evening and Good night 💖 💖