𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙏(LUALT)

Two different
species' formed an unexpected friendship or more than that?   [🧝‍♂️🐺]

Genre:Fluff

Ship[LuixValt]

Shu:....

Free: I feel like you're doing this on purpose

Latte(Me): Eh. This book is not about him, it's about Lui.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

In the deep forest of Nezāraito,
a light blue furred wolf was resting under a magical tree, completely enjoying the peace and quiet....
.
.
.
.
.
And a navy blue haired elf boy who seemed to be trying to catch a fairy who is holding a potion, is about to ruin the wolf's relaxation who was sleeping peacefully under the tree.
.
.
.
.
!THUD!
.
.
.
.

"Urgh! Who in the dead flowers, ruined my sleep?!"

The light blue colored fur wolf exclaims. The elf boy became embarrased amd immediately apologies.

"My sincerest apologies! I did not mean to ruin your sleep. I was chasing a fairy who took my potion and i did not see you"

The elf boy said with a guilty face. The wolf had a suspicious look whether or not he should believe the elf. But it seems the wolf might know how to get the potion back from the fairy.

"Elf, What does the fairy who stole your potion looked like?" The wolf asked lowly. Then the elf muttered.

"S-She..had red hair, pink wings..and a white dress i think...."

The wolf's expression turned into an annoyance as he already knew who the fairy was.

"Figures."

The wolf went silent for a moment, then yelled loudly and that made the elf flinch.

"MISSY! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!"

And soon enough, the same fairy who had stolen the elf's potion, came flying back. She had a pouty face during that time. The wolf's body suddenly began to glow as he was turning into his human form. The elf was mesmerized by the wolf's human form beauty. Do not get me wrong, everyone would actually fall head over heels to someone who has that kind of face.

But besides the point, the elf was grateful that the wolf was able help him get his potion back. Then, the wolf spoke.

"Missy, do not make me repeat to what i say, give the potion back to the elf or else."

The human formed wolf said in a demanding tone. The fairy puffed and tossed the potion to the elf and left pouting. The elf was relieved that he got the potion back. As he was about to leave, the wolf spoke.

"Hey. I just helped you get your potion back. At least say thank you to me."

the wolf said with a abit of annoyance in his saying. A sweat fell from the elf's forehead, as he forgot to thank the wolf for helping him. He turned around and bowed and said thank you with full of gratefulness in the elf's tone. The wolf quickly calmed down as he finally received his thanks from the elf.

But, unfortunately to the elf's luck, the wolf took an interest to him and wouldn't let him go easily.

"What is your name Elf?"

The wolf asked. The boy was kinds nervous as his mother told him never to tell anyone his name who isn't the same species as him. But he defied his mother, just for today at least.

"Valt...Valt. And what is yours Mr. Wolf?"
The Elf who introduced himself as Valt asked the Wolf's name as well.

"It's Lui"

Lui said calmly. Valt thought that different kinds especially their kinds, would actually hate each other. But this wolf was seemingly kind enough to talk to him. Sure, he had a 'Bother me and I will murder you' aura but nonetheless, it was a calm atmosphere between them.

Valt-"Greetings there, Lui"

Lui-"Same goes for you"

Valt-"I hope I am not much of a bother to you. After I ruined your slee-"

Lui-"Completely the opposite. You interest me. How about we meet again at this location tomorrow. What do you say?"

Valt was bewildered
at Lui's suggestion. But he was also curious to know more about the wolf, as could say the same thing to Lui.

"Wouldn't I be a bother to you? You looked like you were enjoying your sleep earlier."

Valt stated. Yes, some of what Valt had said was true, but Lui was stubborn. So he kept on pestering Valt.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And to where they are now. They're under the tree again, talking about something that amused them. All was going well until Valt questioned something that made Lui be anxious about.

"Hey Lui"

"What?"

"I have a question...Is it....even possible for two kinds who literally hate each other for decades, to be friends...?"

Lui fell silent. Valt was worried. He thought that this was too much to Lui, so he tried to shrugged it off. But, Lui unexpectedly got closer tp Valt placed his head to Valt's. Valt was confused and flustered. Ever since Valt met Lui he always have a warm feeling when he was with him. He didn't know but he thought it was nothing important.

Lui then spoke softly as if trying to reassure Valt.

"New generations of all the different kinds doesn't have to despise each other, just because our ancestors did. Besides, i'm enjoying your company. Not many would like to hang out with the big bad wolf around here, there are some, but not much."

"Oh...Well, i'm enjoying your company as well, Lui. Even if i'm clumsy and loud, you would not push me away"

Valt said as well to Lui.

Even if they were different, that doesn't stop them from meeting with each other and become friends. Fate choose to make a change, since it was about time, every species should be getting along now. And Wolf wished that his friendship with the Elf will never be broken no matter what happens.

Finding friends in this world is hard, but that does not mean you can't find one. It will take time and patience. And you will surely find your true friend/s

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Latte(Me): This is shorter than my grandpa's hair