Push ups | JHS

Hoseok and you have been dating for quite a while now. You have been sharing the same apartment and seems like today you have no option but to sit in the gym room as Hobi ordered.

He seems to be serious about something today which is not at all like his cheerful self.

You were sitting on the bench in the room, looking everywhere but him. There he was, doing pushups at a very fast pace.

And damn, he was looking hot. His biceps which were flexing every time he was doing a push heated your face.

He glanced at you only to see you staring at him with an intense gaze. He smirked to himself and continued to do his mission.

His mission today was to make you blush. From the day you both met, he had rarely seen you blush. Hence today he was determined to see your cheeks coated with pink blush at any cost.

"Baby, can you come here? I need some help." He said, stopping his push-ups.

You stood up and gulped while going towards him.

"Wha-"

Before you could complete it, he pulled you down and made you lie down. He hovered over you in a push-up position with each hand beside your head.

You blinked when he started doing his push-ups, each time coming close to your lips and going up again. Your breath hitched because of your proximity.

Both of you were staring, into each other's eyes the whole time. He suddenly stopped and stared at you intensely.

He leaned down slowly capturing your lip in his. He kissed you gently and passionately, his hands still beside your head in a push-up position to avoid his weight from falling onto you.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back. He chuckled through the kiss and eventually, you both pulled back when you were out of breath.

Both of you were panting when he opened his eyes to look at you.

With your eyes closed, hair sprawled all over, and there it was, a pink blush on your cheeks.

You opened your eyes when he caressed your cheek.

He grinned a toothy smile that slowly changed into a smirk that you rarely saw on his face.

"Mission accomplished!"