(pt2) Even in my next life, You're mine🌹 [Jiwoong/Matthew]

The man looked professional, very mature, cold and serious.

"No, i'm fine. Are you okay?"

Matthew responded, this time also asking if the guy was hurt due to the bumping-into-eachother thing. The tall man was stunned and starstrucked by the shorter's facial features, it seemed famillar and very nostalgic.

"Uhm Hello?"

Matthew waved his hands infront of the taller's face.

"oh Uhm yea?-"

The staring contest seemed so extreme you couldn't tell what both were feeling, they didn't blink once. Matthew seemed confused and worried, while the fine man infront of him, honestly you cant really tell, his expressions never tell any difference, unless of course if you knew him too well you can tell by just looking at his eyes. They snapped out. After 2 minutes, Finally.

"oh. yes i'm okay."

the tall figure nodded but then asked a question to which Matthew was thankful that he asked.

"Shouldn't you be in class?"

"oh.. uhm. I can't find my class, i'm a new student, Seok Matthew."

The taller figure grinned lightly and nod.

"Seok Matthew, What is your first subject of the day?"

"It says in my schedule that it's English"

Matthew responded in english with a strong accent. The tall figure found that addicting, like it was some sort of delicious candy that you wish you can have for breakfast, His thoughts were filled with wanting to hear that again.

"Thats a lucky coincidence. I'm 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙅𝙞𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙜 your English AND Math teacher, come with me."

The tall figure, or should we call, Jiwoong, started walking. Matthew was taken by surprised and started following, quickly trailing behind him.

'𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳'

his thoughts were deep.

'𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨? 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 10 𝘰𝘳 11?'

meanwhile Jiwoong's thoughts were deep too, yet different.

'𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬'

his eyebrows furrowed in deep thinking

'𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭.. '

They continued on to walking for the past few seconds, Jiwoong stopped as they were in their destination, Mr. Kim Jiwoong's classroom. But Matthew seemed to be in his own world, he was looking down, pouting and unsure of his thoughts about the new teacher he met, who actually have been in showing in his dreams countless times, dreams that felt eerily real. His distraction caused him to bumped into the teacher's wide back, he was shocked and stumbled on his feet. But before he could fall on his bottom again, a long, strong arm grabbed his waist.

"aAh-!"

Matthew yelped. To anyone who could be watching the whole scene unfolding, they might say that Jiwoong's eyes showed no expression, but to Matthew its seemed like full of concern. for a second, Matthew felt the world slowed down as they made eye contact.

"Be careful, Seok Matthew."

he says as he pulled Matthew back up. the canadian looked at him, embarrassed and nodded.