0. Intro and Info

Welcome dear male readers to a Grand Theft Auto fanfiction!
I have no idea why, but I wanted something like this. Boys, feel free to share this with other male readers who might be interested.

This book is specifically for male readers.
There is a female version of this story if you go to my works.
It has the same title and everything. Although the cover may look different.

This storyline will follow the main story of GTA V.
With a few additional changes, Easter eggs, and different robberies that I made up. Plus dialogue ofc.

Y/n = Your name

L/n = Last name

H/c = Hair color

S/c = Skin color

E/c = Eye color

Anyway! Enjoy and read the description.

Four in the Chamber: It was a story that traveled around the neighborhood

Four in the Chamber: It was a story that traveled around the neighborhood. The man who pulled off a secured bank heist all on his own; Lamar thought it was too good to be true, through miraculous luck -- he contacted the man who was in hiding.
Inviting him out to Los Santos.
Not knowing who he was truly connected to. It was finally time to meet this stranger, surprised at how young he was. But with all of that out of their way, this "dead man" meets Lamar's old friend. Franklin Clinton.
It didn't take long for them to get away with multiple expensive cars, but that was only the beginning of this journey.
Soon enough, Michael de Santa was roped into the mix. Figuring out just who he was, they continued to work together before Trevor Phillips figured out that they both were alive.
Trevor still owed Y/n a specific favor, Michael was no longer free, and Franklin must learn to adapt to this harsher lifestyle.
Tension grew between Franklin and Y/n, figuring out that Y/n was Tanisha's ex!
Chaos only grows wilder. Ties were severed, loose ends everywhere, and a dangerous Yakuza was on their way.
Drama, crime, and death linger around them all.

What'll happen when Y/n meets his ex-girlfriend once again? When does he run into Dave? Or when he has the choice to save or betray his friends?

Read to find out!

***

Name: Michael Townley/de SantaAge: 45 years oldDescription: Michael is a former bank robber and career criminal who faked his death to retire and live a peaceful life with his family in Los Santos

Age: 45 years old
Description: Michael is a former bank robber and career criminal who faked his death to retire and live a peaceful life with his family in Los Santos. However, his unhealthy relationship with them takes its toll and he soon gets pulled back into his criminal life, forcing him to return to his old ways. Michael's story centers around how his seemingly idyllic and halcyon lifestyle is halted as his past demons and morally dubious lifestyle choices come back to haunt him.
Meanwhile, his midlife crisis pushes him to his ultimate snapping point, and he becomes determined to achieve something more with his life while also attempting to escape his past, become a free man and start a new life with his family. Michael is an old friend of fellow protagonist Trevor, and, early on in the storyline, he also befriends Franklin and becomes a mentor figure to him. He is the husband of Amanda and the father of Tracey and Jimmy.

***

Name: Franklin ClintonAge: 25 years oldDescription: Franklin was born and lived his entire life in Los Santos

Age: 25 years old
Description: Franklin was born and lived his entire life in Los Santos. He became a gangbanger at a young age and joined The Families alongside his best friend Lamar Davis, committing various small crimes for a living.
Franklin's story revolves around his desire to become something more and make something of himself, which he succeeds when he meets Michael, who becomes a mentor figure to him and recruits him in all of his robberies and various jobs for other criminals, leading to Franklin's eventual success and wealth. Franklin also befriends the third protagonist, Trevor, who, although not as close to him as Michael, still becomes somewhat of a mentor for him.

***

Name: Trevor PhillipsAge: 46 years oldDescription: Trevor is a career criminal and former bank robber with a complicated past, who later founded his own company, Trevor Phillips Enterprises, operating with drug dealing and weapon smuggling in Blai...

Age: 46 years old
Description: Trevor is a career criminal and former bank robber with a complicated past, who later founded his own company, Trevor Phillips Enterprises, operating with drug dealing and weapon smuggling in Blaine County. He is friends with Ron Jakowski and Wade Hebert, who work for his company, as well as the oldest and best friend of Michael, whom he believed to be dead for almost a decade after he faked his death to retire from the criminal life.
Trevor is known to have a generally reckless and very aggressive behavior, but he is also very loyal and deeply respects all those close to him. Trevor's story focuses on how his actions have consequences on both himself and his friends, and him coming to terms with Michael's past actions. Trevor later also befriends the third protagonist, Franklin, becoming somewhat of a mentor figure to him.

***

Warnings: Adult language, explicit content, death, brutality, robbing, crime, kidnapping, infidelity, prostitution, beatings, mentions of abuse, fraud, torture, murder, harassment, manipulation, blackmail, racial slurs, gang violence, nudity, drug and alcohol abuse.

Dragonsw