See You Again - One Piece Law x Reader Pt. 3

"Good heavens, what have I done bringing her to the Polar Tang?" Trafalgar muttered under his breath.

A small dark creature with crimson colored eyes emerged beneath the shadows of [Name]'s limp body, which had collapsed to the floor of his submarine. In a matter of seconds the shadow-like creature began to grow larger, rattling the yellow submarine and the members of the Hearts pirate that occupied it. In a protective stance, the creature stood over [Name]'s body.

"WHO DARES TO SUMMON ME?" The dark creature hissed, its voice rattled throughout the interior of the submarine.

"C-captain. What is that..." Bepo said as his body trembled in fear. "It's like a shadow but it's definitely real!"

"Room." Trafalgar said with his low voice. A cold sweat dripped down the back of his neck. He thought to himself, "There's a 50% chance it will actually be contained with my ability..."

Suddenly the creature and [Name] were encased within his devil fruit ability, and silence quickly began to fill the room. There was a collective sigh of relief among his crewmen, as the current issue with [Name] had been dealt with, for the moment.

"Who would have thought that [Name] was a devil fruit user." Trafalgar muttered. "The Strawhat pirates never cease to surprise me..."

They had just returned to the Polar Tang with [Name] in tow, after Luffy had struck down a member of the Celestial Dragon in the auction house. His ridiculous actions had triggered a fleet of the Marines to swarm the Strawhats and whoever else was around, which were mostly other pirates and wealthy aristocrats trying to catch a deal. For the first time, Trafalgar got to see in real time how unpredictable the Strawhat crew could be, and what a glorious sight it was. He almost wished he could have stayed longer to watch all the events unfold.

A lost [Name] had been sitting next to the Heart Pirates during this monstrosity of an event and at that exact moment without thinking, an idea had come across Trafalgar's mind. He gave his crew two orders, which [Name] didn't seem to hear at the time. The first was for Bepo to grab her, since she was too distracted, and the second order was to escape the auction house without being noticed by the Marines that were capturing pirates left and right.

"Are you alright Captain?" Bepo asked.

"Yes. I have contained Ms. [Name] with my ability, so we should be safe." Trafalgar cleared his throat and turned to the rest of his crew. " Please inspect the submarine for any damages and fix whatever you can. Report to me on any issues."

"AYE captain!" his crewmen said in response, and then they scattered to different sections of the submarine.

Traflagar retreated to his quarters as his crewmen were tasked with inspecting the submarine. He knew that he could trust his men to deal with the issue at hand without any issues. When he was finally out of eye shot from his crew and in front of his desk, he immediately plopped down onto his chair and let out an annoyed sigh.

"What a day it has been." He said to himself with almost a chuckle, a large grin spread across his face.

Being known as the Surgeon of Death, his quarters almost resembled what a doctor's office would look like; complete with bookshelves filled with various medical textbooks, a mahogany desk in the middle of the room, many glass flasks, and a chalkboard with random scribbles written all over it. He had a small bed in the back that he would sometimes take naps at, but it was rare for him to sleep since his thoughts would keep him up some nights.

He sat at his desk in silence, his fist upon his chin deep in his thoughts as he was mesmerized by [Name] and her devil fruit ability. Who was this woman that was allied with The Strawhats pirates? Why hadn't he heard of her? Surely someone with her grand abilities would be well known among these seas. But he had not heard about a beautiful woman with a mysterious shadow-like creature.