CHAPTER 5

(Sunoo's POV)

"That's why you shouldn't provoke things that you can't handle"  

Sunghoon's lips clashed on mine. The sudden kiss made my eyes go wide. At first I didn't really kiss him back as I was only recovering from the shock. His lips felt as if it was made for me and I gradually kissed him back. The kiss was slow and steady and made my heart race. He pulled back and stared at me. I probably looked like a tomato.

"Now, do you think you can handle what's next?" He raised his eyebrow in question. Feeling my face burning, I slipped away and I ran to my room, shutting the door behind me. I had a hand on my chest to feel my heart racing faster than ever. What the hell was wrong with me?

Not to mention, Sunghoon had kissed me! I wanted to be disgusted but I craved his touch even more. I was not going to fall for this man. I would work for him and then I'd earn money to pay for my mom's treatment. After that, I'd ditch him faster than he could blink. 

Anyhow, I wasn't ready to face Sunghoon again so I just waited in my bedroom. It was quite boring with no-one around. I missed the feeling of having Niki over and hearing his adorable giggles. I wanted to take care of Niki when I got older but for that I'd have to work my ass off. 

Time flew by and I heard a doorbell ring. I ignored it, thinking that it was for Sunghoon. But when the bell rang for the 3rd time, I went out of my room and opened the door to see two tall and handsome looking men.

"Umm, who are you?" One of the men asked me.

"I work here" I answered, scanning the strangers from head to toe. The taller blue haired looking man was someone I had seen somewhere. But exactly where did I spot his face? I don't know. 

"Oh? You guys are here?" I heard Sunghoon's voice. He had a towel around his torso, exposing his perfect body. I blushed as I looked away. Sunghoon put an arm around my waist before pulling me close and pecking my neck.

"Sunshine, don't act as if you haven't seen me naked" He said, unbothered by what he said. I hit his arm as I widened my eyes. How could he just say such things infront of people??

"Soo...can we go in or do we have to watch you two flirt?" One of the strangers asked. Sunghoon opened the door a bit wider to let the guests in. I watched, frozen on my spot as the strangers followed Sunghoon to the couch. I tagged along and sat a bit further away from them.

"You need to be introduced. This is Sunoo. Sunoo, this is Jay and Heeseung" Sunghoon said lazily, sitting on the couch with his legs crossed. That's when I realized where I had seen the blue haired man. Jake had showed me just a few days ago.

No way, I was seeing the Lee Heeseung. Almost everyone knows him, Heeseung is the no.1 idol in the kpop industry. Seeing him up close, he was really as Jake described, like a perfectly made sculpture. I teared my gaze away from him to the other man. He was also handsome. Did all of Sunghoon's friends look this handsome? Anyway, Jay looked like he was dressed in dollar bills. He had clean looking suit, a very expensive looking silver watch and a perfect jawline.

"Nice to meet you, Sunoo" Heeseung said to me. I smiled at him. Maybe Sunghoon's friends weren't as much of an asshole as him. 

"So, why is Sunoo here?" Jay asked Sunghoon. 

"He is mine, why?" Sunghoon said.

"What do you mean by that?" Jay was now leaning forward, his eyebrow raised in interest.

"I pay him, he does anything I ask" He replied, seeming unbothered. 

"Oh my god, Park Sunghoon" Jay sighed, his frustration was evident.