Chapter 1.

Dani POV.

I'm currently getting ready to leave to this freaking boarding school.

I get ready to leave but my Mother rushes towards me and wraps me in a fur jacket.

Dani“ Mom I don't need this.

Mom“ Your a Tilly so express it sweetface.

Tiffany POV.

I watch him leave and I sigh lovingly he's going to be 16 in 2 weeks.

Dani POV.

I arrived at the school and I walk in with my head held high I hear the students mumbling.

??“ Isn't the Jennifer Tilly's kid?

??“ Not biologically she probably sent him here to get out of her hair.

I turn to the two students gossiping and they immediately stop and look away.

I head off and I find my dorm room I enter it and my eyes lock on two guys I thought I never see.

Jake“ DANI!?

Devon“ Oh fuck.

Dani“ What the hell?

I groan and just go to my bed and start unpacking my belongings I notice my mother left a note.

Sweetface.

Mama's a phone call away
So make sure to call when you miss me

Mommy loves you.

I scoff and put away my clothes and I turn around and see the two boys still looking at me.

Dani“ What!?

Jake“ Why's a rich kid involved with this school.

Dani“ Don't start with me buddy!

He glares and gets in my face but Devon gets between us and I roll my eyes and sit on my bed.

Devon“ Let's not be at eachothers throats besides he is oblivious of what his mother does.

Jake sighs and walks out.

Devon“ Um listen I know we didn't get along at our old school but we're going to be roommates might as well try and get along.

He offers his hand and I roll my eyes but I shake it.

I watch him leave and I sigh.

Tiffany POV.

I'm sitting on my couch drinking my wine and I get a phone call.

I answer it.

Tiffany“ Hello Jennifer Tilly speaking.

Andy“ Hello Tiffany it's Andy.

I stand up and look around panicking.

Tiffany“ Um uh how'd you get this number?

Andy“ Not important I just came to tell you I plan to meet up with Dani and tell him everything.

Tiffany“ *shocked* You'll do no such thing.

Andy“ Your to late I'm on my way to that school now.

He hangs up and I begin to panic Dani can't know I'm not Jennifer Tilly.