She's my cousin

(Third person)

Ron ran up to Hermione and Harry with a letter in his hand. "Harry, Hermione!" Ron shouted. The two wizards turned their head to see their very excited friend. "What is it, Ron?" Hermione asked Ron who was waving a letter in her face. Hermione quickly pushed his hand out of her face. "My cousin is joining Hogwarts." Ron replied happily. Harry looked at Ron with a raised eyebrow. "Ron, you have a cousin?" Harry asked curiously. Ron wanted to tell them all about her, but then he heard a loud whine/scream in the doorway, to the great hall. Ron turned his head and saw his cousin running up to him. "Ron!" She screamed and ran faster. "Vicky!" He laughed and ran to her as well. "Oh how good to see you." Vicky smiled. "I've got you something."She continued. Vicky reached into her pocket and pulled a little box out. "Oh wrong one." She laughed. Ron stood excited to see what gift his cousin had brought him. "Where is it?" He asked curiously. "It's right outside." She smiled.

Hermione and Harry wanted to meet, Rons cousin. "Hello, my names-" Harry reached his hand out. "Harry Potter!?" She was surprised. "Wow I really thought Ron was joking. Nice to meet you I am Vicky, Vicky Weasley." She shook his hand. Vicky smiled at Hermione, who was standing behind Harry. "This is Hermione Granger." Ron introduced. "You must be the smart witch, Ron talks about." Vicky smiled and nudged Ron. Harry chuckled a bit from her comment.

"Ron, do you know where I can find the twins." Vicky asked. "Maybe in the quidditch court." Ron replied. "Thanks, Ron." She said as she hugged him and said goodbye to the two wizards and witch.

She ran out on the quidditch court, but didn't realize that they were playing a game for practice. Vicky quickly noticed, where Fred and George were flying around.

"FRED GEORGE!" She shouted. Fred and George noticed her and flew right down to her.

"Hey Vicky!" They both said at the same time. "I brought you a present each." She smiled. "Really?" They both said at the same time. Vicky flicked her wand. "Accio box."

Two boxes came flying. The boxes were long and thin. "Open them." She smiled. The other Gryffindor quidditch players started surrounding them. The players looked curiously as they watched the Weasley twins open the boxes. "No! A nimbus 2003! Thanks Vicky." They said at the same time. "Oi, Weasleys!" An unfriendly voice said behind them. Vicky turned around to see a blonde boy walking towards them. Behind him there was a group of what Vicky thought to be Slytherins. "What's happening over here." The blonde boy pushed some of the gryffindors away. "Uhm Excuse me, but that wasn't very nice." Vicky said nicely. The blonde boy gave Vicky a dirty and rude look. "Who might you be?" He scoffed. "Vicky, Vicky Weasley. Who are you to think that you can come here and push people around?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I am Draco Malfoy. And this is Theodore Nott and Blaise Zabini." Draco spat. "So you're like a new Weasley twin?" He laughed. Vicky felt uncomfortable talking to Draco. "She's my cousin." Fred stood in front of Vicky. "Cousin huh?" Draco laughed as he looked back at Theodore and Zabini. "When did you come here, sweetheart?" Theodore smirked and looked at Vicky up and down. "About 30 minutes ago." She replied flatly. Blaise smiled at her attitude.

"What is that?" Draco asked rudely, when he saw the brand new brooms. The twins smirked as they flexed their new gifts. "It's the nimbus 2003." Fred flexed. "Don't flex with your fake broom, Weasley." Draco spat. "Not that it's any of your information, but these brooms are real." George Insisted. "Don't even try, Weasley. We all know that your family is poor as fuck." Draco laughed. Vicky was now offended by his lame comment.

"Shut up Malfoy." Harry said behind them. Ron, Harry and Hermione had gone out to find them.

The Slytherin group laughed at Harry's comment. "Malfoy you better make your pathetic group back up or I will." Vicky growled. "How dare you speak to me, you poor little ginger." Draco spat as he walked towards her. Malfoy tried threatening Vicky, but unfortunately it didn't work for him. He was about to push her, when some girls laughter came closer. "Draco, not teasing Neville again are we?" They heard a dark voice speak. Draco started chuckling as he turned around to him. "Riddle." He laughed as they clapped their hands together.