Ex-Auror

The next morning, I decided to read with Hermione as she was sitting in the Hogwarts garden. Well Hermione was reading, I was busy looking at all the hot guys around me. "Hermione who is that guy over there?" I pointed at the tall hufflepuff walking towards us. The boy was tall and handsome, he had removed his robe and was walking in his white shirt. I noticed that his tie was falling off. "That's Cedric Diggory, every girl here thinks he's hot." Hermione said not looking up from her book. "Well I fucking need to know him." I stood up and walked over to him.

(Third person)

"Hey, cutie nice tie. Can I fix it?" She winked at him. Cedric was confused and looked down at his tie. "Oh, It's falling. I didn't notice." Cedric smiled. "Well, sure go ahead thanks." He smirked. I tied his tie and took my time doing it. I needed an excuse to take a long time. "Do you need help?" He asked me. I shook my head and finished. "Anytime." She winked. Cedric grinned slightly and asked. "What's your name?"

"Victoria Weasley, but please call me Vicky." She smiled. "I know your name though. Hermione over there told me." She smiled and touched Cedric's shoulder lightly. "Right, nice to meet you Vicky. I hope we get to talk again, but for now I have class." Cedric smiled and walked off to the halls. "Bye." She winked and walked back to Hermione with a smile on her face.

"Your shoe lace." Hermione points at Vicky's black shoes. 'Oh.' Vicky thought. "Thanks." Vicky bends over and ties her shoes.

(Vickys pov)

I was tying my shoe laces as I felt someone push me over. "Shit." I groaned as I fell to my fours on the ground. I turned around to see three Slytherin boys behind me, grinning as I turned around. "What the hell!" I shouted at them. "What?" Mattheo Riddle said cocky. The other two chuckled as they saw my face. "What the fuck was that for?" I hissed at them. "I wanted to so I did." He replied flatly. "Ugh get the fuck away from me." I snapped as they leaned in closer. I quickly got on my feet again and backed up. I pulled my wand out and pointed it at them. "Stupefy." I whispered, Riddle went flying back as I flicked my wand at him.

Professor Moody quickly came running at me taking my arm pulling me away. "Exactly what do you think you're doing?!" He shouted at me while he pulled me into class. "Let go!" I tried pushing him away. He kept pulling me further, Hermione running after us with her books in her arms.

Everyone was already in class as Mad eye pulled me in. "Let go!" I kept trying to push him off, but he wouldn't let me go. He threw me onto a chair in class and started to yell at me in front of the class. "Just what happened to you out there?!" Professor Moody yelled at me. "He started!" I yelled back. Moody leaned closer to me and whispered seriosly. "Attack a student again and you will be sent back to your old school."

I looked at him as he leaned away. My eyes are full of tears and fear of him. I nodded silently and sat back on my chair. I looked over to my left and saw that a Gryffindor boy with brown hair and freckles stared at me. I smiled at him and laid my head down on the table. Professor moody continued to teach about the curses.

He walked over to the boy next to me. "Longbottom is it?" He asked the boy next to me. "Professor sprout tells me you have an aptitude for herbology." Moody said. Longbottom nodded and stood up. "Th-there's the um. The Cruciatus Curse." He stuttered. "Correct, correct! Come. The touture curse." Moody said as he led Longbottom to his desk. "Crucio!" He said harshly as he pointed at the spider looking insect. The animal began to squirm and twist in pain, as the professor flicked his wand at it.

I could see the boy's face. It was filled with uncomfortable feelings, he did not wish to feel. I felt it too, seeing someone touture another living being was horrifying. "Stop it! Can't you see it's bothering him? Stop it!" Hermione screamed. The professor stopped the touture curse and walked over to Hermione with the spider. "Perhaps you could give us the last unforgivable curse, Miss Granger." Moody asked. Hermione shook her head holding back her tears. I could almost feel her fear as she shook her head. "No?" The professor asked quietly. He flicked his wand and growled. "Avada-kedavra!"