2. Ghost Face - K

Reminder - The Weeknd

"Tell me, Karthik. What's your favourite scary movie?" The response took me by surprise. "Who's this?" I asked, partially scared, partially confused.

"You tell me your favourite scary movie, I'll tell you my name." The voice was deep and unfamiliar, not to mention frighteningly calm.

I took a deep breath before replying, "Who are you?" I asked. "What's your favourite scary movie." The voice replied after a minute of silence.

Is this another psychopath trying to recreate the scream movie?

"Don't fuck with me." I was about to hang up before he warned, "Don't hang up on me." I was scared to say the least.

"Are you watching me?" My dorm room was on the second floor. It would be hard for anyone to watch from there, so this psycho must have a way of knowing.

The voice laughed. "Maybe." He answered. What the actual fuck is wrong with this guy? He must be a psychopath for sure.

I couldn't make up a reply, I just stood there with the phone in my hand. Should I call for David? That would be stupid if it ended up being nothing.

"Look to your right." The voice spoke in a calm manner. I slightly turned to my right as I let out a breath of relief.

To my right was just a window that showed the outside where there was a forest. As I focused, I saw nothing there except for trees.

"Quit-" Just as I was about to warn him to quit playing, the dorm door burst open. I screamed in horror as I saw a man with the Ghost Face mask on and a knife in his right hand.

He launched at me as I screamed and crouched to the floor. Am I about to get murdered? I haven't even gone a week in the school I have worked to go in for months.

My thoughts were interrupted by fits of laughter and Davids concerned voice. "Are you okay?" David asked. I removed the hands covering my face as I turned to my left and saw David crouching down next to me, his hand over my shoulder.

It was actually surprising to see him be so concerned about me. I removed my hands from my face completely as I stood up and looked at the view in front of me.

The man had taken off the mask and was laughing hard, his eyes scrunched up, and the costume looked like a plain black dress without the mask. 

His blond hair was in front of me as he held his stomach because of how much he was laughing. I slammed the phone in my hand on the floor.

"What the fuck, Ethan?" I screamed. He seemed unbothered as he kept on laughing. David put a hand on my shoulder in an attempt to calm me down, but I just shrugged it away.

"Do you think this is funny?" I glared at him. He finally calmed down a bit and looked at me in the eyes, a smile playing on his lips

"Yes. Very much." He chuckled. "How the fuck did you even enter our dorm?" David asked, looking straight at him.

"There's nothing Ethan Dickinson can't get his hands on." He smirked at me. His blue eyes looked directly at me, as if there was another meaning to what he just said.

I rolled my eyes. "Fuck you." I spat before walking to my bedroom and slamming the door behind me.

I knew there was no advantage with going to the principal to complain. His dad is powerful enough to shut the principal up.

If I wanted to, I could use my mom's name in the same manner, but I preferred not to include her name in my life.

She was a famous designer and owner of a clothing brand. She could also shut the principal up real quick with her money. Although I knew she would never do it for me, I could use her name to get anything I wanted. And I'm guessing that Ethan Dick did the same thing in order to get the code to our dorm.