Chap||5

[The Truth]

Yn POV

#repeat

*running inside the house, crying to August ,and Aug hugs you tight,and sees you crying.

Aug:ma,shhhh, the kids are sleeping, what happen to you?

*you told august. About Wat happened at your job,and you see august face turning red, and his eyes look black now*

Yn:august, baby

Aug:*go upstairs  and gets his gun out the drawer and gos back downstairs and you r trying to stop Aug*

Yn:August , stop! Don't do it August,*trying to  pull aug away from the door*

Aug:Why, are defend this nigga?

Yn:I'm not, August I don't want you ending up in jail again for killing another nigga,I need you here with me August , An-and our new baby , august, it wants you as well*tears of joy now*

Aug:wha-what?
*smiling*

Yn:I'm pregnant August, I'm eight months pregnant.

Aug:*grabs you and hugs you tight in excitement* can at least beat his ass?

Yn:no August! Or auggie.... Lmao

Aug:*gives you a dick face and smirks then picks you up and puts u on da couch while your sitting on his lap and y'all looking at each other in the eyes putting y'all foreheads on each other and your smiling at him while he's smirking at you,and y'all in silence once again*

Aug:Ily Yn yln alsina

Yn:*smiles*ily2 august Anthony alsina

Aug:so whatchu think it is?

Yn:I think its a baby girl

Aug:it might be a boy

Yn:girl
Aug:boy

Yn:we can go at this all day Bae

Aug:*his accent* ight  then shorty, bet?

Yn:bet

•more next time!!!

you think august done wid the bullshit?let's see.

•TBC:)