冯月便·蝴蝶般的情人 第07集

Living Up To The Age (不负年岁)
~ The Tai Wei had gone to Ning Cheng Si many times to ask Ling Chang Feng when he would go to the Prime Minister's Mansion to meet with Shen Qin, but Ling Chang Feng just ignored him. On this day, while Ling Chang Feng was patrolling the street, he saw Tang Qian Yue hiding in the snow under the eaves of the street corner. Just as the two of them looked at each other, a young man came back with an umbrella and took Tang Qian Yue to watch a shadow puppet show. The light in Ling Chang Feng's eyes suddenly dimmed and he turned around to patrol the street. He didn't notice that Tang Qian Yue turned back to look at him.

Tonight, Ling Chang Feng left the office earlier than usual. He rang the brass bell at the door as usual. Unfortunately, Tang Qian Yue didn't come to greet him as usual. Ling Chang Feng was in a low mood and just entered the mansion. Tang Qian Yue was in front of him. When she came back later, when she rang the bell, Ling Chang Feng's mood immediately improved. The two met to drink together, only then did Tang Qian Yue realize that the sweet-scented osmanthus brew was so delicious. One cup after another, she kept herself drunk, couldn't help but confide his secret to Ling Chang Feng, letting Ling Chang Feng know that he had someone he liked. Ling Chang Feng held Tang Qian Yue who was drunk in his arms, he was struggling in his heart. He didn't know what to do, so he counted the pages of the book and let the book choose for him whether to marry Tang Qian Yue or not. Counting over and over again The last page was about marrying off Tang Qian Yue, so Ling Chang Feng simply tore up a page of the book and burned it, thus not marrying off Tang Qian Yue. The Tai Wei asked Ling Chang Feng to go to the Prime Minister's Mansion to discuss the marriage. Unexpectedly, Ling Chang Feng canceled the engagement directly, which made the Tai Wei very angry. Wei Xu Xian, this made the Tai Wei so angry that he directly hit Ling Chang Feng with something. He wanted to know if Ling Chang Feng did this for Tang Qian Yue and also mentioned Tang Qian Yue's identity.

Ling Chang Feng refused to allow the Taiwei to put his hand into his house on the grounds that Tang Qian Yue was a member of his house. Tang Qian Yue saw someone bullying an old woman on the street, so she used strange strength to lift the man up. This shocked the man and called Tang Qian Yue a monster. The old woman took action to make the man forget what happened today and took Tang Qian Yue to her home. Only then did Tang Qian Yue realize that the person in front of her was Granny Yuan. Granny Yuan found the mark of the butterfly slave on Tang Qian Yue and was willing to remove it for her, but this The process was very painful, so Tang Qian Yue readily agreed and disappeared for seven days. Ling Chang Feng went home from the office and found that Tang Qian Yue was missing. He anxiously searched everywhere in the city, but there was no trace.

When Lu Si Wei learned that Tang Qian Yue was missing, he expanded the search area and searched the countryside. Later, he even searched for the body, but still no one was found. This made Ling Chang Feng feel sad and disappointed. Ling Chang Feng came home that day and found that the lights were on at home. He happily opened the door and saw Tang Qian Yue hugging her. The two set off Kongming lanterns on this new Year's Eve and Tang Qian Yue wrote on the lanterns. Wan Ting to spend the rest of his life with Ling Chang Feng, Ling Chang Feng took out the marriage certificate and the two got married that night and became husband and wife.