CHP 5

I woke up feeling refreshed and saw Luka cuddling with me aww he looks so cute his face looks like a Greek God I was so busy admiring that I didn't realise a pair of green eyes were looking at me out of the blue he called my name "Jasmine"
Coming out f my dream world I replied
" Hmm"
He said with a blushing face
"You were looking at me for a long time is there something on my face"
"Yes there is something on your face cuteness"
After hearing jasmine's response Luka was so red that he could rival a tomato
Then he stared at the bed
"I'll tell you when the time is right you are wondering about the bed and the other stuff and before you think that I don't trust you it is just that in our clans females have a special ability and well revealing it is kind risky so we really need to get to know each other really well before I tell you my secret and well there is something else I want to tell you is that the females from the clan where I come from have their heat every month "

Lukas jaw dropped the minute I said this
And hurriedly said

"You cannot tell this to anyone and ou really to get more meet as fast as possible if anyone gets to know about your high fertility then they will take you a way to make you they are breeder you really need to be very careful and I guess now I know why your got into a tribal war the females from your clan have a high fertility so maybe your tribe was under a feral attack "

"Well actually our enemy tribe and the ferals both attacked at the same time so we were not powerful enough to overpower the ferals and the enemy tribe by the same time many females were not able to escape and only few were able to escape"

"But how did you escape ?"

"One of my mother's mates is a eagle so we were able to escape but he was very badly wounded so in the middle of our escaping he couldn't make it he hid me in a cave and distracted the enemies and when I woke up I was there at the place you found me I have no idea how I ended up there"

Luka

After knowing all of this , l have to become stronger to protect her and keep her away wicked people and ferals

"Jasmine we have to go to the bon fire that the tribe leader has hosted "

Jasmine

"Oh ok when do we have to go "

" at sunset"

So there is still time left ok ,Jasmine you have finally got the chance to wear the fantasy clothes which l couldn't wear in my world , YASS!

Ok but first I need to take a bath thank goodness that they have a bath tub and a changing room

I told Luka to bring water from the river he went and came back within 30 min

And then he said that he has to go out to find some herbs but I knew that he was lying because he doesn't want me to be uncomfortable aww such a sweet boy

After he went l brought out skin care products, bath nesities and toothbrush and toothpaste

The stone tub