冯月便·蝴蝶般的情人 第10集

New Branches And Deadwood (新枝·朽木)
~ Bao Zhu's body had always been adjusted by Doctor Xun, but now he was losing energy and blood. Ling Chang Jin blamed Doctor Xun for this and took the matter of adjusting Bao Zhu's body into his own hands. Bao Zhu quietly told He Xi about his bleeding. He Xi didn't know that Ling Chang Jin scratched Bao Zhu to get blood. He just thought it was blood from normal life between husband and wife. He comforted Bao Zhu that it was normal. Bao Zhu knew that Ling Chang Jin wanted to take blood for himself. Taking care of my body makes me feel happy, in order to make Bao Zhu produce more Kirin blood, Ling Chang Jin carefully let Bao Zhu drink tonic, but the medicine was very bitter and Bao Zhu really didn't want to drink it, so Ling Chang Jin asked Bao Zhu to eat some sweet dates first, but Bao Zhu had been addicted to it since he was a child. The late emperor asked to eat these, but he was already tired of the taste, so he proposed to exercise. Ling Chang Jin didn't show any pity for her, so she just asked Bao Zhu to carry water and run around in circles and also arranged for someone to supervise him, until Bao Zhu was so tired that he couldn't even drink water.

Bao Zhu thought that she had never been so tired since she was a child and she already began to miss the days in the palace. Unexpectedly, Ling Chang Jin asked her to practice with him in the morning tomorrow, then go to the school in the afternoon and practice extra in the evening. When Bao Zhu heard these requests, she couldn't help but wailed and collapsed. Bao Zhu couldn't bear this kind of life, so she wrote to Tang Qian Yue, saying that her husband was physically domineering, which was too much for her and she wanted to live temporarily in Ling Chang Feng's house. Bao Zhu was walking alone on the street. It was foggy today and the people walking on the street looked weird, this made Bao Zhu feel very scared.

At this time, a person knocked down the orb, the gauze wrapped around her hand fell off and the unicorn blood flowed down. Tang Qian Yue, who was across the street, was attracted by the unicorn blood. The butterfly slave attacked and flew to the orb. At this time, she was attracted not only Tang Qian Yue, Tang Qian Yue also retained a trace of clarity and killed the opponent to save the orb. Ling Chang Feng arrived in time and restored Tang Qian Yue to normal with the scent of Mo Kuihua. Bao Zhu was a little scared when she saw Tang Qian Yue. When she learned that Tang Qian Yue was the butterfly slave, she was very surprised. When Ling Chang Jin came to the door, she quickly followed Ling Chang Jin back to her home.

Tang Qian Yue felt that she was getting weirder and weirder recently and was always more attracted to Qilin's blood, so she went to Granny Yuan to ask. Granny Yuan found out that Tang Qian Yue was pregnant and was worried about her current situation, just because Tang Qian Yue and Yue Xian's body not only had to fight against the resurrected butterfly slave, but the fetus in her belly also needed energy and blood, which would make it difficult for Tang Qian Yue to go out to hunt. Only then did Tang Qian Yue understand why she had been so abnormal recently. She knew that if she gave birth to a child, her body would decay and be destroyed, but she still chose to keep the child. Grandma Yuan saw that Tang Qian Yue had already made up her mind and asked her to bring Ling Chang Feng with her next time. After all, the child's father also had the right to know the current situation.