冯月便·蝴蝶般的情人 第13集

Ink Stick Exceptional is in Disarray (墨魁花乱)
~ Princess Bao Zhu learned that Tang Qian Yue was pregnant and was very happy for her. The two made plum wine together and planned to bury it under the tree and take it out to celebrate after Tang Qian Yue gave birth. Tang Qian Yue stood under the peach blossom tree holding plum wine, looking at the petals falling on her body, she couldn't help but smile. At this time, Mo Kui's petals suddenly fell, Tang Qian Yue's heart tightened and the plum wine in her hand fell and broke, all over the place. Bao Zhu was extremely anxious when he saw Tang Qian Yue falling to the ground. Ling Chang Feng discovered that Mo Kui had fallen and rushed back. Seeing Tang Qian Yue lying on the ground, he comforted the anxious Bao Zhu that the matter had nothing to do with her. He quickly put on a cloak for Tang Qian Yue and took Tang Qian Yue on Bao Zhu's carriage, riding fast all the way to leave Lingtian City.

In order to execute the butterfly slaves in the city, the Tai Wei secretly arranged this situation. He recognized that the carriage that was coming quickly belonged to Princess Bao Zhu and immediately went down to check. Ling Chang Feng saw that the carriage was stopped and had to show up, saying that Tang Qian Yue was in the carriage. The Tai Wei asked Ling Chang Feng why he left the city at this time. Ling Chang Feng revealed that Tang Qian Yue was pregnant. Because the sudden appearance of Mo Kuihua caused convulsions, Ling Chang Feng urgently needed to leave the city. As soon as the Tai Wei heard that Tang Qian Yue was pregnant, he immediately let her go. Ling Chang Feng took Tang Qian Yue to find Granny Yuan. After checking her pulse, Granny Yuan thought it was a miracle that Tang Qian Yue could survive until now and now she was helpless.

Ling Chang Feng was in pain when he heard this, but he quickly thought of the bottle of medicine that Bao Zhu gave him. Although Bao Zhu didn't explicitly say that it was Qilin blood, Ling Chang Feng had already guessed that Grandma Yuan immediately saved Tang Qian Yue when she saw Qilin blood. Ling Chang Jin has been hiding his eldest sister in a secret room. Today, the Mo Kui flower suddenly fell and Mo Kui pollen seeped into the vents. The eldest sister's condition is not good. He doesn't know how much more Qilin blood will be needed before the eldest sister wakes up and he feels guilty. The orb, whose blood had been collected by him, didn't know what to do for a while. Bao Zhu discovered Ling Chang Jin's secret room and secretly followed him in. He happened to know that Ling Chang Jin was worried about Qilin's blood. He immediately showed up and asked Ling Chang Jin who was lying on the bed. Kun Qing learned from Kun Qing that it was Ling Chang Jin's sister, immediately took off the hairpin on his head, cut his palm and asked Kun Qing to fill a bottle with blood to save others.

Ling Chang Jin looked at the blood dripping from the orb, with mixed feelings in his heart. He wanted to save his sister, but he also didn't want to hurt the orb. When he saw that the blood was almost collected, he quickly stopped, helped the orb back to the room and personally applied the medicine to her. Bao Zhu has always insisted on the concept of human life being the most important thing. Even if the person in the secret room wasn't Ling Chang Jin's sister, she still wanted to save her. This made Ling Chang Jin change his past resentment towards Bao Zhu because of his sister's marriage and at the same time despised Bao Zhu. Annoying, I tie the gauze into a bow and paint it with color. Although Granny Yuan said she would give Tang Qian Yue the Kirin blood, she wasn't sure that Tang Qian Yue would wake up. Ling Chang Feng was too worried about Tang Qian Yue to eat and kept guarding Tang Qian Yue's bed.