冯月便·蝴蝶般的情人 第16集

Where Does Emotion Come From (情动因何起)
~ As soon as Bao Zhu arrived at the door of Ling Chang Feng's courtyard, he opened his mouth to call someone, but Ling Chang Jin, who was chasing him, covered his mouth. No matter how innocent Bao Zhu was, he could tell that Ling Chang Jin was following him to find Tang Qian Yue. Seeing Ling Chang Feng and Tang Qian Yue loving and happy, Bao Zhu persuaded Ling Chang Jin, saying that although Tang Qian Yue was a butterfly slave, she was once a normal person. At this moment, she just wanted to be an ordinary person, Ling Chang Jin. The wife of Chang Jin and the mother of her unborn child. Ling Chang Jin learned that Tang Qian Yue was pregnant and promised Bao Zhu not to disturb them. Bao Zhu quickly hooked up with Ling Chang Jin. The two made an agreement and Bao Zhu felt relieved. Ling Chang Jin originally thought that Bao Zhu would go in and say hello, but Bao Zhu only came here to make sure that Ling Chang Feng and Tang Qian Yue were happy. Seeing that they were safe and healthy, he hung the big bag of snacks he had specially brought outside the yard and turned around to meet Ling Chang Jin and Chang Jin brought each other back home.

Ling Chang Feng felt very sorry for Tang Qian Yue's discomfort during pregnancy and wished she could take her place. He also wanted to ask Granny Yuan if there was anything she could do. Tang Qian Yue knew that the birth of this child would kill her, but she was willing to give birth to this child for Ling Chang Feng. Ling Chang Feng decided that when Tang Qian Yue vomited in the future, he would also vomit. Tang Qian Yue began to pretend to be vomiting and asked Ling Chang Feng to follow suit. The sound of the two laughing and laughing spread throughout the courtyard, Ling Chang Jin and Bao Zhu walked back. Since there was no carriage, they stayed in a cave for the night. It was snowing outside and Bao Zhu was extremely cold. Even though Ling Chang Jin lit a fire, she still felt cold.

When Ling Chang Jin saw this, he was so anxious that he fired a flare to the Shenji Battalion for help. Bao Zhu couldn't help but feel ashamed when he thought that the entire battalion would know about her. Only then did Ling Chang Jin realize that Bao Zhu's discomfort was caused by his daughter's family, so he I want to do something for the orb. Bao Zhu's clothes were stained, so Ling Chang Jin borrowed some clothes from nearby people for her and washed the dirty clothes for Bao Zhu himself. Bao Zhu felt that Ling Chang Jin's hand should be the one that should hold weapons, but Ling Chang Jin felt that the hands shouldn't be divided into male and female hands, because his sister was also very good at holding weapons. Bao Zhu became more and more curious about sister Ling Chang Jin and promised to help save her. However, Bao Zhu's body was now weak from taking blood. Ling Chang Jin also knew that Bao Zhu wasn't the kind of person who only wanted to serve himself, so he could no longer bear to take Bao Zhu's blood.

Kun Qing had been taking care of Ling Chang Jin's sister and now Ling Chang Jin sent him to take care of the orb, which surprised Kun Qing. Qilin blood is very precious, Kun Qing searched several nearby cities and found only Bao Zhu with this kind of blood. Ling Chang Jin felt even more depressed when he heard the news. When He Xi saw the sunset, Bao Zhu hadn't gotten up yet. He ignored the etiquette and went straight in to wake up Bao Zhu. He also said that Ling Chang Jin was coming back. It was so disrespectful. Unexpectedly, Ling Chang Jin didn't mind at all and even fed Bao Zhu himself when he got up. After dinner, He Xi watched it and was very happy for Bao Zhu.