冯月便·蝴蝶般的情人 第19集

Wind Stops (风止)
~ Tang Qian Yue was still angry with Ling Chang Feng. Granny Yuan wanted to persuade Tang Qian Yue, but Ling Chang Feng thought that Tang Qian Yue was still angry and there was no need to persuade her. At the same time, he also reminded Granny Yuan that that matter must be dealt with don't let Tang Qian Yue know. Granny Yuan persuaded Tang Qian Yue to eat some food for her child, but Tang Qian Yue lost her appetite as soon as she saw Ling Chang Feng. Ling Chang Feng quickly stated that he would put down the food and leave. At night, Tang Qian Yue slept alone in the room. Ling Chang Feng knew that Tang Qian Yue didn't want to see him, so he just secretly went in and covered Tang Qian Yue with a quilt, then returned to the door, guarded Tang Qian Yue's door and sat down. Sleeping on the floor, Tang Qian Yue wasn't asleep just now. She knew everything Ling Chang Feng did for her. She couldn't bear the cold, so she took out the big cloak and covered Ling Chang Feng. A mosquito stopped on Ling Chang Feng's face. Tang Qian Yue wanted to drive it away, but was afraid of waking up Ling Chang Feng, so she pouted and prepared to blow away the mosquito. Unexpectedly, Ling Chang Feng just woke up and Tang Qian Yue simply slapped Ling Chang Feng in the face, Ling Chang Feng was very surprised.

The next day, Ling Chang Feng went to deliver food to Tang Qian Yue. He knew that Tang Qian Yue was still blaming him, so he put down the food and left. Tang Qian Yue stopped Ling Chang Feng and asked him to listen to the child's heartbeat. This made Ling Chang Feng more determined to save Tang Qian Yue and the child who was about to be born and for this he would do whatever it took. The Tai Wei noticed something was wrong, so he called Jin Ming and asked him about Ling Chang Feng and Tang Qian Yue. Jin Ming only knew that Ling Chang Feng and Tang Qian Yue had been away for more than half a year and there was no exact return date.

The lieutenant suspected that there was something wrong with Tang Qian Yue's identity. Under the pressure of the lieutenant, Jin Ming revealed that Tang Qian Yue was injured by a butterfly slave on New Year's Eve, but miraculously recovered after two days and was the same as the one who died at that time. Ordinary people and butterfly slaves are different. The Tai Wei remembered that Ling Chang Feng had come to ask for Qi Lin's blood and knew that it was Qi Lin's blood that saved Tang Qian Yue. He concluded that Tang Qian Yue was a butterfly slave and immediately led a large group of people to rush towards Ling Chang Feng's retreat. Tang Qian Yue's delivery date has come and Granny Yuan asked Tang Qian Yue to move around more, which would be beneficial to the birth. However, Ling Chang Feng was always worried that Tang Qian Yue would be tired, so he carefully protected her all the way. The Tai Wei brought people here to capture Tang Qian Yue, but Ling Chang Feng put his sword directly against the Tai Wei's neck and restrained everyone.

Tang Qian Yue was aroused by the tense situation in front of her and her stomach began to stir. Ling Chang Feng threw down the sword in his hand and said that he was going to be a father, which made the captain feel compassion and Tang Qian Yue had to go in to give birth. When the Tai Wei held the daughter Tang Qian Yue gave birth to, he finally gave Ling Chang Feng a chance, believing that Ling Chang Feng would turn both mother and daughter into normal people. Ling Chang Feng knew that after this separation, he and Tai Wei, father and son, would have no hope of meeting each other, so he called Tai Wei daddy and told him to take good care of himself.