~𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭~

Hoping the best & gaining some confidence to initiate & interact with the other, both Monami & Karan moved ahead and entered the terrace before Barkha needed to call them. Though they've made their minds of not getting nervous anymore, but that one question was still a big question in their minds. WHAT ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO SAY??

Karan & Monami were accompanied by Barkha & Baby who came to the terrace with them. While looking here & there, Baby spots a beautiful swing, surrounded by plants and flowers. Getting excited looking at the beautiful scenery, Baby rushes towards it in sat receiving a glare from Barkha. Monami giggled shyly on Baby's cute antics and her excitement after seeing the swing. Hearing Monami's soulful giggle, Karan's lips too curved into a smile but before he could adore her more, he lowered his gaze to not to make her feel awkward or uncomfortable.

Baby - Mumma, dekho jhula! Hum yaha jhula jhulne aaye hain?

Barkha rushes towards Baby and picked her up and made her get down from the swing. 

Barkha - Nahi, hum yaha jhulne nahi baatein karne aaye hain. Samjhe? Now get down like a good girl!

Baby (with a sad pout) - Baatein to neeche bhi kar rahe thhe. Yaha kyu aaye fir?

Barkha sighed on Baby's never-ending questions while Monami & Karan again smiled wide at the cutie. 

Barkha - Chachu or aunty yaha par baatein karenge! Aur ab koi question nahi!

Baby nodded but didn't understand anything. Koel who made her way through the stairs with a tray having tea in her hand, started walking beside Karan while eyeing him playfully. 

Karan (hesitantly) - Hi, I'm Karan! Karan Shergill!

Koel - Hello, mera naam Koel hai. Aap chahe to mujhe 'chhoti' bula sakte hain. Jaise...di bulati hain! Vaise bhi, lagta hai aap dono ka mamla jam hi jaega! Kyu?

Karan smiled awkwardly getting the meaning behind Koel's words. Not knowing what & how he should answer, Karan just asks her politely to walk ahead him and Koel too got that she has teased him a bit more. She nods and Karan & Koel goes to the place where Monami, Barkha and Baby were. The terrace was beautiful and full of greenery. Various plants having colorful flowers were kept on the boundary to give the terrace a more refreshing and serene look. 

Barkha - Kafi khubsoorat terrace hai!

Koel - Ye sab to di ka kara hua hai. Hariyali badi pasand hai inhe!

Monami (scolding while whispering) - Chhoti, chup!

Baby (fascinatedly) - Bahot sundar hai ye jagah!

Barkha - Hmm..Monami, baitho. 

Monami - A..aap baithiye na.

Koel (to Karan) - Aap baith jaiye!

Karan - Aap...

Baby (cutting his words) - Offo..koi baith kyu nahi raha?!

All looked at each other and then laughed at their nonsense antics of asking each other to sit while knowing that no one's going to sit before the other one sits. 

Barkha - Koel, hum unke saath baithne ka soch rahe hain jo khud privacy chahte hain. Main kya kehti hoon, hum chale?

Koel agreed while chuckling and Barkha & Baby left the terrace along with Koel, but not before winking and strengthening both Monami & Karan respectively. 

Karan (feebly) - Aap..baithiye na. 

Monami nodded and sat on one of the chairs placed at the terrace. On Monami's insistence, Karan too had a seat beside Monami hesitantly. They were sitting all silent in between all the plants that were waving slightly due to the slight blow of wind. An awkward silence prevailed in the atmosphere as it has been 10 minutes since Karan & Monami are sitting with lowered heads and without uttering even a single word. But they both were secretively glancing at each other. Monami was fidgeting with her fingers & Karan was continuously tapping his feet due to nervousness. Different ways yet same feeling!