Chapter Nine

It was finally the day of his kidnapping and Harry was buzzing with excitement, everything was coming together, and he got to be with Tom all day every day. "You don't look like you are going to be kidnaped by a dark lord." Sirius said with a big smile on his face. "I have no idea what you are talking about." Harry feigned ignorance before breaking into a giant smile, and blushed while thinking of Tom. "I know that look. You are thinking of the tall, dark, and handsome man." Sirius wriggled his eyebrows and nudged Harry who smiled. Harry got into some rags from Dudley, and Sirius and Remus along with Severus pollyjuced themselves to be the muggles and they went to where Mr. and Mrs. Evans were buried. Soon after they arrived there was a few cracks of apparition and soon Harry saw a disguised Voldemort. Sirius, Remus, and Severus were knocked out by two guards that Voldemort brought with him and Harry was silenced and hit on his head, but not hard because Voldemort refused to hurt him. Soon they disappeared and landed in the meeting hall of Riddle Manor, Sirius, Remus, and Severus turned into their normal selves and Draco threw himself into Severus's arms. "Sev!" Harry smiled as Severus caught and kissed his little mate with a huge smile. Voldemort held Harry in his arms and smiled slightly at the happiness of his potion master. "Assemble a meeting." Voldemort ordered while taking Harry to their room. "I missed you Tommy." Harry kissed Voldemort who kept his snake appearance because Harry once mentioning he wanted to know what it felt like to kiss him in this form. "Do you like it?" Voldemort smirked and raised a hairless eyebrow as Harry giggled and hid his face in Voldemort's neck. "I liked it, you are still the same in this form or the other one." Harry loved the smiles and kisses that Voldemort gave him in response. The two got ready for the meeting, for Voldemort that meant a black robe, and for Harry it meant a matching dress, with a mask to hide his face from the lower death eaters that they didn't trust. "I love the way you look when you wear dresses." Voldemort kissed Harry and led him down to the meeting hall, where Harry looked confused that there was only one throne. "You will sit with me love." Voldemort whispered in Harry's ear making the teen blush as Voldemort lead him to the throne. Harry felt a little more nervous as he sat on Voldemort's lap, the lower death eaters were snickering and pointing at his dress and the fact that he was on Voldemort's lap. "Everything is alright love. Don't let their thoughts bother you." Voldemort whispered in Harry's ear when he felt the anxiety through their link. "I just want to be perfect for you." He whispered back and got a small kiss from Voldemort. "You are perfect, and I know they will love you." Voldemort whispered against Harry's hair. Beatrice and Barty where in the front, the vampire smiled and the teen and gave a thumbs up, for some reason it calmed Harry slightly. The meeting was hard on Harry, even if he tried not to show it, he still felt like a freak. Voldemort carried Harry out of the meeting room after he sent his Death Eaters away. "I love you so much my sweet little Harry." Voldemort kissed him all over his face getting the giggles he had been hoping for. "I love you more my dark lord." They kissed again and soon went to their room to cuddle.