Introduction

Greetings dear reader,

I am your author, Boni. It's a pleasure to meet you here. Thank you for showing interest into my story.

No particular trigger warnings except for curse words and some violence, and there might be some spicy content obviously, come on it's a Sebastian x MC ff don't act innocent I am watching you.

Speaking of MC, I present to you our MC for this story. She answers for now to Mary-Alice Flemming.

These are some AI pictures based on original pictures of myself so do not re-use them

Basically dirty blonde/ light brown hair and blue eyes. You will get to know her through the story, I won't say much about her background here.

This story will contain spoilers from the Hogwarts Legacy game, you are advised. All of the characters coming from the game belong to the game's owners. All rights to them.

[Edit : characters are one year older than they are supposed to be canonically. Which means people born after September will turn 17 in their sixth year, and others will turn 18 from January. Hope it makes sense, I feel more comfortable writing aged-up characters.]

I can't promise I will update on a regular schedule lol. Maybe every week or every two weeks. My studies are very important to me so this story is for my own entertainment, not my priority.

Lastly, thank you so much for reading and appreciating my (future) story. English isn't my first language, so I am opened to any corrections / mistakes you may notice. This is a real challenge to myself !

Hope you enjoy the ride~