You ask if I'm okay?

You ask me if I'm okay? Why? It's none of your business. I wont ever tell you, never. You are the last person who I would tell about my things. Why do you even care? Really?

Because you know what? You are the reason for my problems. You made them. And they still hunt me. Inside they are eating me. Everything reminds me about them. My friends don't know anything about it, so, they talk a lot things that remind me of those things.They think I'm that happy girl, who's life is flawless.

How fucking dare you ask if I'm okay? How dare you? You say that you love me, you present you care about me. You had your change. But you screwed it. You traitor me and my most beloved.

Sometimes I'm wondering why you do this all, you can't care about me, not after what you have done. I'm wondering do you even remember. Because you ask why I don't want to be with you, why I don't want to see you. It makes me so angry. I just wanna shout to you, tell you all what you have done. Like you don't know that yourself? It seems you don't.

I thought I moved on. But no, when I turn around corner, there it is, standing right front of me. It follows me. Everywhere. I can't hide. I'm trying, but it won't go away, why? Why won't it leave me alone? I don't want it, I just wanna hide in my own gap.

I do try to hide. I try to avoid you. Whenever I have to go to see you, I try to make excuse. I don't want to see you.Don't touch me, please. You make me uncomfortable. Please don't speak to me. Please don't make me speak to you, I don't want to, please. Let me be. Let me alone. You make me sad. You make me angry. You make me feel weak.

But even if I don't see you, it's always there. It won't go away. Because it's not just you. It's everything that reminds me what you have done to me. What you have done to my life. Things what I have done to myself cause of you.

I just don't know what to do? I can't live like this anymore. It's painful. Pain is painful.