My Mind

This isn't a story. I'm just really annoyed at the world. People get mad at me, find me annoying, hard to deal with, etc., but that's okay. I don't really care. 

I have trouble continuing books. I write a plot, but i can never make it a story. I enjoy writing short stories, not long drawn out ones. Mainly because i suck at those. I'm not good at doing stuff like that. I;m not good at carrying out a story because i like people to picture their own version. If i make it short, then you guys get to figure out the important details that are in between. 

I'm getting so off topic, i feel like a youtube video. I just wanted a way to talk about whats been on my mind with people i don't know, and not in a journal.

I've been annoyed lately. I don't know why, I just get annoyed with people a lot. I don't try to, but sometimes i just feel left out. 

My best friend likes the guy i liked. I stopped liking him because he liked her and i found out she likes him back. Which is honestly really annoying because she also likes another guy that i like but he likes her. She doesn't know i still like him. Why tell her? It would just hurt her and me. There is no point. I feel like everyone who i like likes one of my best friends ( a true statement by the way ). I know I'm pretty but what if I'm not pretty enough. What if everything i do, how i act, eat, sing, look, etc., what if that all contributes to the fact that I'm not likable? I know that people get annoyed with my sarcasm, but thats just who i am! I can't help that sarcasm is my thing, or that i'm mixed, or that I'm impatient, or that i don't really care. I just want one guy to like me. Maybe i need to stop looking & caring. 

My friends mom is annoyed with me. That is because my friend and i were planning on going to an amusement park but she canceled the park literally 10 minutes before i was supposed to get picked up. Well i said i just wanted to stay home and just not hang out because at that point i was annoyed and i didn't want to take that out on her. Well her mom was in my neighborhood and i didn't know that so she told her mom to just turn around and so now her mom is annoyed with me and I am, again, the bad guy. I think. 

Man i swear all i want to do is curl up into a ball, watch Hachi, and cry my eyes out. 

Thanks for reading,                                                                                                                                                                                                           Plum