Info

I haven't done wattpad for a long time so I thought I'd come back cause I'm bored.

Please follow for more updates for this story I'll try my best to make more.

Follow my instagram: kiy0_edits
:)

Please don't copy paste and use my story without my permission please credit me :)
---
The reader is gonna be a female sorry mayhe I'll maybe make a gender neutral story if I can.

Your quirk: Immortality, An rare ability that grants her eternal life. However, like all quirks, immortality comes with its own set of strengths

Age: you'll be around 16-17
Height: any
Skin color:any
Hair color/length: any
Hero Outfit: your choice

Strengths:

Eternal Life: Your quirk ensures that you do not age, succumb to diseases, or face the ravages of time. You remain in the same state of physical health and appearance as when your quirk first manifested.

Healing and Regeneration: In case of injuries or harm, your quirk allows you to heal rapidly. You can recover from wounds, broken bones, and injuries that would be fatal to ordinary individuals.

Flight Quirk:

Quirk Name: Aero Glide

Description: Aero Glide is a versatile flight quirk that allows the user to defy gravity and soar through the air with ease. It enables the user to control their own movement in three dimensions, granting them the power of flight. The user can reach impressive speeds, hover in place, and perform acrobatic maneuvers. This quirk is highly adaptable for both transportation and combat.

Drawbacks:

Limited Duration: Flight is not unlimited. The user can only maintain flight for a certain amount of time, which may vary depending on their training and mastery of the quirk. Long flights can lead to fatigue and the need for rest.

Physical Stamina: Sustained use of the quirk can put a strain on the user's physical stamina. If used excessively, it can lead to exhaustion, potentially affecting the user's combat abilities or overall performance.

Altitude Limitations: Aero Glide may have an altitude limitation, preventing the user from reaching extremely high altitudes. This limitation could be due to the thinning of the atmosphere at higher elevations.

Vulnerability: While flying, the user is vulnerable to attacks from below. This makes them an easier target for ranged attacks or projectiles.

Weather Conditions: In Harsh weather conditions such as strong winds, thunderstorms, or extreme temperatures can affect the user's ability to fly safely. They may need to land or take cover during adverse weather.

---

Overall, while immortality comes with remarkable benefits, it also carries a unique set of emotional and psychological challenges. The reader's journey in the My Hero Academia world brings these strengths and drawbacks to the forefront, shaping yourself and the narrative of the story.