chapter 1

Mika is your regular collage graduate and baker living in the cherry blossom filled areas of Japan. On a regular basis she starts her day with a matcha latte and fluffy bread that she has made herself. Mike one day hopes that she can open her own bakery with sakura and matcha inspired treats and drinks that she has made herself.

~June 17,2022~
Mika had been looking for her brother for days now with little to no luck finding him. Until one fateful day when she saw the tall and large building of mani corporation. Remembering a few years back she heard he was applying here she decided to venture in to talk with someone that he may have known. Little did she know it was a dangerous decision. As soon as he entered the sound of walking and work filled her ears.
"Here please take this to Mr.hano's office!" A lady ran past her shoving multiple documents into her hand and seemingly nowhere to be found after that.She asked the lady at the desk where she could find this 'Mr.hano'. The desk lady gave her directions and she slowly made her way up many steps. She reached his office and pondered wondering if she should actually knock in the door towering infront of her.
"Pull your self together Mika, It's just the ceo of mani corporation no big deal rightt?"She thought to herself. It was very much a big deal. Mika finally having the courage she knocked on the door. A muffled voice could be heard saying "Come in!". Mika slowly opened the door to see a man with a long kimono and long tied back hair sitting at his desk. "What do you need your kind of wasting my time here",He said in a cold tone.
"Sorry to bother you sir but these documents were shoved into my arms despite me not working here and I was told to give them to you..." Mika says this obviously stuttering. "Please come put them on my desk", He says back in a tone just as cold as before. Mika saw this as an opportunity to ask about her brother.
"Urm... sorry to bother you again but do you happen to know enko hollo?" She says.
"Mmm... I'm not entirely sure but I have heard that name yes"He replied.
"Do you perhaps know where he is?Hes my brother...",Mika says.
The mans face lightens at the mention of family and said in a softer and warmer tone,"No I can not quite pin point his location but he surely can't be far". Mika only nods in approval and bows thanking him.
"Before you go please for your safety don't come back here without authorisation or a appointment",He says. Mika only nods to his statement and doesn't give it anymore thought before leaving and going back down to the entrance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First chapter sheesh uhm anyway uh that was a bit shorter than I wanted to be but chapters are going to be slow bye 👋.

Word count : 511